Home

Backbreaker Nfl 5.0 All Teams

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Nfl 5.0 All Teams within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 10:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Backbreaker Nfl Final All Teams and depth

http://img815.imageshack.us/slidesho...0614150815.jpg

All numbers corrected,positions correct,players on correct teams. Helmet issue fixed. logo tweaks,all relevant depth positions filled. (5wr,5db,5lb,2te,etc.) This file is pretty much now comlplete. I think you guys can start your season now with this file ...enjoy,and once again thanks.

http://rapidshare.com/files/39875417...Final.rar.html

Here it is.
This update has all starters for all teams.
Many logo tweaks and additions. (Rams,Viking guy,etc.) Some end zone tweaks. Jersey color tweaks.
I have worked long and hard on this and I know it is not perfect.
Its not by a long shot the best I can do but with limited time, and a very limited attributes system (thanks 505) I feel it is more than acceptable. Im very happy to be the first one to post a file like this for ps3. Wanna say thanks to everyone for support. Lastly (cue oscars cut off music) I wanna say, this file is for the community. Its yours to adjust and change in any way to make the game fun for you. If you want the lions to be 22 gold players...(you know who you are) so be it. From the start my goal was to give you all a blueprint.. Here it is
http://rapidshare.com/files/39840008..._Full.rar.html

more to come....

Last edited by sketchone2k9; 06-14-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 11:02 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Backbreaker Nfl 5.0 All Teams

Thanks man. I'm gonna use these if they ever put up our demo and I like it and buy it.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:17 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

First and foremost, thank you for all of your work. Not to be a needy child. But are the rosters done? I don't care about 4th string guys. Just the offense and defense for each team? Just curious. I have a save on my ps3 already and don't want to overwrite it if that one has more of the rosters done. But in all likelihood you have more done I would imagine.

Thanks for the response and thank you again for all your hard work. Very, very much appreciated.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yes all starters are there
Old 06-13-2010, 09:09 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 12

Thank you very much for all your hard work. It's a shame that we can't create an atribute editor like FlyingFinn was ale to for the 360 version, but at least having all the teams and players will help recreate the NFL experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 09:27 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thanks sketchone2k9 for all the work on this roster!
Old 06-13-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 12

I booted up BB and looked at your teams. They look great, but there are a few things I've noticed. The defensive depth chart is kind of misleading. It is set up with separate spots for defensive tackles (4-3 DTs) and nose tackles (3-4 NTs). In a 4-3 team, the NTs are not on the field. In your depth charts, you have the #1 DTs all put in the DT spot on the depth chart (good), but the #2 DTs are all put in the NT spot (not good). This means that when you play, the #2 DTs will be 3-4 NTs instead of 4-3 DTs. You would need to put the #2 DTs in the DT depth chart below the #1 DTs.

That was the one major thing that I found, the rest of them at just player number or position problems.

- Cowboys: Alan Ball is currently in line to be the Cowboys' starting FS, Ken Hamlin was released a while ago. (Also, the FS/SS depth charts are combined, and the top S goes to SS, so in your roster Gerals Sensabaugh is at FS and Hamlin is at SS when they should be switched)
-Cowboys: Mat McBriar's number is 1, not 16.
-Vikings: Jared Allen is at ROLB and the real ROLB is at RE.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

Beautiful job, man. Much better than I ever could. I did have a question, though. Is there a way to flip the image on the helmet? There are a couple of teams like the Bucs, Ravens, and Dolphins where the logo faces towards the front on one side, and facing rear on the other-instead of both facing the front. Other than that, top notch job.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »