Home

Has anyone been able to create Vick or Vince Young with the proper speed attributes?

This is a discussion on Has anyone been able to create Vick or Vince Young with the proper speed attributes? within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2010, 12:49 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Arrow Has anyone been able to create Vick or Vince Young with the proper speed attributes?

Now that backbreaker has decided to release a massive patch to fix the game I am almost certain I'll buy it. However I'm aware that you cannot decide what your player's attributes will be on the ps3.

So I wanted to ask if anyone has been able to create Vick, Vince Young or Willie Beaman from the movie any given sunday with the proper speed attributes?

From what I've read people have been able to easily create Chris Johnson at running back with 100 speed. Same with creating fast wide receivers defensive backs, but I have yet to read about someone creating a quarterback with 95 speed.

I'm a sim gamer not looking to cheese but I just want to know if fans of Vick, VY, and even the movie QB Willie Beaman can create those players with around 95 speed. I have yet to hear about one person having a really fast QB in backbreaker. It seems that no one has created a fast QB in backbreaker with 95 speed. Anyone pull it off?

Last edited by sky454; 08-04-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Has anyone been able to create Vick or Vince Young with the proper speed attribut

85 is top speed for qbs unless you use the editor
Old 08-05-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Has anyone been able to create Vick or Vince Young with the proper speed attribut

I don't think any quarterback would have a 95 speed..

Go MIAMI Teams!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »