Home

MrJordan's Historic NFL Teams v2 File For Download (Xbox360)

This is a discussion on MrJordan's Historic NFL Teams v2 File For Download (Xbox360) within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2010, 11:34 AM   #17
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: MrJordan's Historic NFL Teams v2 File For Download (Xbox360)

Lucky 360 bastards.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1

mr jordan please help i want to get your roster in fact i bought a used copy of bb after i read your post. i love the concept of the game but the greathouse patch ruined the gameplay. Correction it ruined the run game improved the ai and the new formations and plays are cool. after several weeks of trying and trying to enjoy the game i gave up. The i logged on for the hell of it and read your post and rebought a used copy.I thought i could download your roster and resign and rehash the same way i always did but i was wrong your roster reads BBCUST and something else on the end of it and modio wont except it, what am i doing wrong please tell me how to get your roster ill donate but im lost rite now i love the historic aspect and want to enjoy please educate me on the process and dont tell me to watch the bbhighlights video cuz his roster file is different i want representation of the acctual players by attributes. I want to thank you for your hard work and hopefully u can help me, thanks EARL CAMPBELL IS THE BEST POWER BACK TO EVER LIVE
Old 10-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by billygoat0503
mr jordan please help i want to get your roster in fact i bought a used copy of bb after i read your post. i love the concept of the game but the greathouse patch ruined the gameplay. Correction it ruined the run game improved the ai and the new formations and plays are cool. after several weeks of trying and trying to enjoy the game i gave up. The i logged on for the hell of it and read your post and rebought a used copy.I thought i could download your roster and resign and rehash the same way i always did but i was wrong your roster reads BBCUST and something else on the end of it and modio wont except it, what am i doing wrong please tell me how to get your roster ill donate but im lost rite now i love the historic aspect and want to enjoy please educate me on the process and dont tell me to watch the bbhighlights video cuz his roster file is different i want representation of the acctual players by attributes. I want to thank you for your hard work and hopefully u can help me, thanks EARL CAMPBELL IS THE BEST POWER BACK TO EVER LIVE
watch this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1EYsh8sHcg
It works for me.
the only difference is to substitute my file for his.
thanks,
MJ
Old 10-30-2010, 01:59 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 7

Just got to play a game with these rosters. What a great game. I was the 89 49ers and beat the 86 Giants 21-17. The game was back and forth as I had a hard time containing TE Mark Bavaro. In fact Montana took us down the field 75 yards in the final 1:48 to throw the winning TD pass with just 20 seconds left in the game. Montana went 19-25 for 225 and 3 TDs was sacked 4 times and fumbled once. I ran for about 45 yards averaging 3.3 yards a carry with Roger Craig. Mike Wilson scored 2 TDs and Rice had a 44 yard TD. It was a fun game. Thanks for the rosters. I can't wait to start a league with these teams but I don't even know who to play with.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:25 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 20

What is the difference between this version and the first version of your roster Mr. Jordan. I haven't played the game in awhile, but I was thinking about picking it back up again. I really enjoyed your first version.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2011, 11:53 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
What is the difference between this version and the first version of your roster Mr. Jordan. I haven't played the game in awhile, but I was thinking about picking it back up again. I really enjoyed your first version.
thanks, this version has improved ratings, and better gameplay.
Much better imo.
thanks,
MJ
Old 03-13-2011, 09:55 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Got it working, very good job with this, you put a large effort into these teams.

Also, just a suggestion, for the next version, make the 1973 Chiefs, with Curley Culp and Buck Buchanan.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:51 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer750753
Got it working, very good job with this, you put a large effort into these teams.

Also, just a suggestion, for the next version, make the 1973 Chiefs, with Curley Culp and Buck Buchanan.
Oh, sorry. Wrong year. Make the 69' Chiefs!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »