Home

MrJordan's Historic NFL Teams v2 File For Download (Xbox360)

This is a discussion on MrJordan's Historic NFL Teams v2 File For Download (Xbox360) within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2011, 12:27 AM   #25
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MrJordan's Historic NFL Teams v2 File For Download (Xbox360)

these are really goood rosters and makes the game shine. CPU running backs can do serious damage, their passing game as well. CPU teams all play differently which is nice. too bad this roster set didn't get enough exposure.....but the running game is fixed.

Now, any plans to release NFl rosters?? Because I don't know of any NFl rosters that focuses on fixing the running game without killing the blitz from the linemen.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2012, 06:51 PM   #26
Pro

SeaNNyT's Arena

OVR: 10

Do these still work considering a lot of ratings are over 100+ in some categories?
Old 07-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm Dling this tonight. I like the NFL 13 rosters. I'm looking forward to playing as Barry Sanders and Walter Payton however. Too bad no one plays BB online anymore. Such a great game. The most true to life football game yet. No other game captures the speed and the violence of professional football better than BackBreaker. I love how a good defense really flies around and nails people. On offense a 10 yard run feels rewarding.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaNNyT
Do these still work considering a lot of ratings are over 100+ in some categories?
Great question. Did you ever get an answer? I would like to know before I put forth the effort of trying to migrate this file onto my Xbox

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »