Home

Working on a 2015 NFL roster

This is a discussion on Working on a 2015 NFL roster within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2015, 03:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Working on a 2015 NFL roster

7/07/2015 - Teams completed thus far

The following teams have had their entire rosters updated and filled. Their Pro-bowlers (from 2013-2015) & starting QB ratings have been adjusted. Once all 32 teams' rosters are filled -- I will go back and tweak the ratings for the new draftees as well as other notable players that may have been snubbed.

-Bengals
-Packers
-Bears
-Colts
-49ers
-Steelers
-Browns
-Texans
-Cowboys
-Saints
-Jets
-Vikings
-Chiefs
-Giants
-Chargers

6/24/2015 - Updating rosters for the upcoming NFL season

I've been working on updating rosters for the 2015 season. I've used some endzone/logo designs from the community and some information regarding ratings as well. So I'll try and give credit where it is due but forgive me if I forget anyone. I am not trying to steal credit for anyone's artistic work or their findings. I am basically updating the rosters and perhaps tweaking a few endzone designs to my liking.

Firstly, hats off to FlyingFinn and KingJavo for their work on their roster editors. The logo/endzone designs have been passed around and I don't know how many people have collaborated on these. I've heard they come from Ratesports but I grabbed droogs813's modified file and have made a few tweaks of my own.

I've been using "MrJordan's Historic NFL teams" roster as a basis for ratings, because I think it offers some of the best gameplay I've experienced.

Thus far I have 9 team rosters filled and have concentrated on adjusting the ratings for pro bowlers within the last 3 years.

Few questions for you guys

1) How can I add more than 9 characters to a player's name? Limit seems to be 9 but I know I've used files that displayed names like Roethlisberger properly on the back of their jersey.

2) Anyone know where I can find the new Dolphins and Jaguars logos?

Last edited by sinz86irocblk; 07-07-2015 at 05:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2015, 08:39 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Working on a 2015 NFL roster

The new roster editor by KingJavo is a nice upgrade. There are a few people creating new rosters out there as well for us to keep an eye on.

I would recommend posting your roster over at SimHeads as well. All of KingJavo's new updates are there since he got banned from here. There's a bug where the last name won't save the 10th character he's fixing from what I saw.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:50 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by packersfan111
The new roster editor by KingJavo is a nice upgrade. There are a few people creating new rosters out there as well for us to keep an eye on.

I would recommend posting your roster over at simheads as well. All of KingJavo's new updates are there since he got banned from here. There's a bug where the last name won't save the 10th character he's fixing from what I saw.
Yes that was actually me (DrAnomalous @SimHeads) that encountered that bug. I've been asking everywhere but can't get any answers for how it is that some roster authors beat the 10 character limit. There are already a handful of names that I'm going to have to go back and hopefully be able to fix.
Old 09-14-2015, 07:22 PM   #4
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

This project still happening?

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 12-05-2015, 12:46 PM   #5
Rookie

I really wanted to complete this roster, I still play an exhibition game here and there, but it seems Backbreaker's following has vanished. It's very time consuming to put one of these together and without interest it's discouraging to continue putting in hrs on this. On top of that a few months ago I started a job that has me on call 24/7.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »