Home

Backbreaker Fact Sheet and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Fact Sheet and Screenshots within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Backbreaker Fact Sheet and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Like skyboxer said, you make ZERO sense. You called me selfish for saying I wanted the game like APF just with better tackle engine. But because I did not reiterate that I also would like franchise, extras modes, etc that tagged me as selfish. You know that guy who digs a hole and does not know when to stop talking and just keeps digging. Yup, thats you.

For the last time. I stated that I want Backbreaker to have a online system similar to APF. Then I stated that they need to work on gameplay first over anything else such as franchise mode.

Does that mean I think franchise should NOT be added???? NO, I think franchise is a MUST but it should come after gameplay has been perfected enough that the game is enjoyable to play.

My god some of you just like to argue just for the sake of it. Like Sb said, I truly feel young kids now a days are so spoiled with how games are in this day and age that they have these outrageous expectations. Then when it does not happen they do the "stomp my feet and cry for attention" that you see every year in the madden boards.

I have been apart of OS since 01 (different name). OS has always felt like family cause everyone had the same interest in sports. Everyone was also adult like in the discussions. Just in the last couple years has OS had this big trend with kids bashing so often. You see them attack the devs, attack members, and just flat out complain sooooo much. Reminds me of that little spoiled kid that cries until his parents gives in. I suggest those parents knock those same kids down a peg and send his ungrateful *** to a 3rd world country with no games or luxuries.

End of rant.
Now this makes ZERO sense. 3rd world country? I'm discussing not arguing. I agree gameplay is important. As is online and as is offline. They should have noted these things on their fact sheet. Not sure about the young kids things being that I'm grown (30+) You don't see me complaining,crying,stomping feet about shoes, jerseys, face masks, etc, because I grew up playing, 10 Yard Fight, Tecmo Bowl so all of this Natural Motion stuff is beyond my dreams. I;m saying don't make APF's mistakes. Do the grown up thing, learn from the mistakes of others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #186
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbeazy
Now this makes ZERO sense. 3rd world country? I'm discussing not arguing. I agree gameplay is important. As is online and as is offline. They should have noted these things on their fact sheet. Not sure about the young kids things being that I'm grown (30+) You don't see me complaining,crying,stomping feet about shoes, jerseys, face masks, etc, because I grew up playing, 10 Yard Fight, Tecmo Bowl so all of this Natural Motion stuff is beyond my dreams. I;m saying don't make APF's mistakes. Do the grown up thing, learn from the mistakes of others.
I was not directing the entire topic to you. My mistake for wording it in that way. The start of the post about selfishness was directed to you. Then I started talking about just the general atmosphere here on OS has changed over the course of years and just kids now a days.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #187
Rookie

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Like skyboxer said, you make ZERO sense. You called me selfish for saying I wanted the game like APF just with better tackle engine. But because I did not reiterate that I also would like franchise, extras modes, etc that tagged me as selfish. You know that guy who digs a hole and does not know when to stop talking and just keeps digging. Yup, thats you.

For the last time. I stated that I want Backbreaker to have a online system similar to APF. Then I stated that they need to work on gameplay first over anything else such as franchise mode.

Does that mean I think franchise should NOT be added???? NO, I think franchise is a MUST but it should come after gameplay has been perfected enough that the game is enjoyable to play.

My god some of you just like to argue just for the sake of it. Like Sb said, I truly feel young kids now a days are so spoiled with how games are in this day and age that they have these outrageous expectations. Then when it does not happen they do the "stomp my feet and cry for attention" that you see every year in the madden boards.

I have been apart of OS since 01 (different name). OS has always felt like family cause everyone had the same interest in sports. Everyone was also adult like in the discussions. Just in the last couple years has OS had this big trend with kids bashing so often. You see them attack the devs, attack members, and just flat out complain sooooo much. Reminds me of that little spoiled kid that cries until his parents gives in. I suggest those parents knock those same kids down a peg and send his ungrateful *** to a 3rd world country with no games or luxuries.

End of rant.
Amen to that! No common sense nor respect for other posters.
For instance, yesterday I posted that I have never drank alcohol or smoked anything and a couple guys started calling me a liar and then it turned into religious debate. LOL.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #188
t11
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505

Can you please tell me what you are talking about? I was refering to the length of time this game has been in development well over 2 years and to be technical this game has been rumored for 4 to 5 years. I have been a member of the backbreaker forums for since 2006. I was simply trying to point out the fact that there has been plenty of time to have a season/franchise mode and a game that plays well to all the people who think that the only thing should be done in this game is gameplay. I have high hopes for this game. Please read the entire thread before posting something as dumb as this.
You made it sound like it because its been 4 to 5 years, gameplay must be good. And I'm saying, thats just not true.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »