Home

what are your plans for Backbreaker when it's released?

This is a discussion on what are your plans for Backbreaker when it's released? within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22
what are your plans for Backbreaker when it's released?

from what i have heard backbreaker will have extremly customizable teams. i plan on recreating the nfl rosters from the 1998 season. it will obviously be hard work but i always wanted to do a big roster project and i have the patients for it. I am obviously excited for this moment when backbreaker finally releases and i can not wait for that day to come in the mean while i'll stick to madden and COD MW2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: what are your plans for Backbreaker when it's released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopydude
from what i have heard backbreaker will have extremly customizable teams. i plan on recreating the nfl rosters from the 1998 season. it will obviously be hard work but i always wanted to do a big roster project and i have the patients for it. I am obviously excited for this moment when backbreaker finally releases and i can not wait for that day to come in the mean while i'll stick to madden and COD MW2
IF the game is playable and does deliver a good football experience. I will look for a team of people so we can get together and create a NFL league on the game. A nice team of 10 people.

8 can work on rosters, and 2 on the artwork.

I figure 1 person per division to make the rosters, and 1 person per conference to do the artwork.

Man if BB does deliver things will be getting very exciting for me on the Video gridiron again.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:15 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 50

I don't even know what I'll do. Play until I fall unconscious the first day and then the next day make a team whatever way I can.
Please Unban me!!!!!!! I promise I won't troll anymore!!!!!!
Football Highlights
Football Pictures
Old 12-05-2009, 06:19 PM   #4
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
IF the game is playable and does deliver a good football experience. I will look for a team of people so we can get together and create a NFL league on the game. A nice team of 10 people.

8 can work on rosters, and 2 on the artwork.

I figure 1 person per division to make the rosters, and 1 person per conference to do the artwork.

Man if BB does deliver things will be getting very exciting for me on the Video gridiron again.

I here ya man... cant wait.

Also I know another OS'er that made some pretty amazing looking NFL art on Animal Planet on Wii even with it's less than stellar system. Can only imaging what he'd do with a semi robust art system.
Anyways I'd certainly would help.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 12-06-2009, 09:29 AM   #5
MVP

First, I'll play the game extensively on default to get a feel and see if it's worth my time. After that, I'm going to be a part of an OS NFL league and possibly an OS NCAA league.

Also, I'll run tournaments and possibly a ladder on here as I really like those too.

Basically, I'll try to be involved in leagues, ladders, and tournaments here on OS with all you fine people. That's easily the most fun gaming experience I've had. I've been in many leagues here and it ruins any other type of gaming out there because it's so much more fun!

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2009, 11:35 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13

I couldn't give a crap about an NFL license. I'll start an offline "franchise" (I believe they are consciously avoiding the use of that term - calling it multi-season play). I can't wait!
Old 12-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #7
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
I couldn't give a crap about an NFL license. I'll start an offline "franchise" (I believe they are consciously avoiding the use of that term - calling it multi-season play). I can't wait!
Same here. I'll certainly help with the NFL league building group though. If the gameplay is good I'll be happy to have an alternate FB game. Again I just hope people support the BB team and understand we need competition and it probably won't be perfect right away.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 12-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

my Plans? throw a huge party for any BB fans in the bay area (sf). i'll have a invite in the BB forums when the game gets closer to launch... and yes, download the fantasticly in depth NFL roster the OSers will surely come up with. My gaming life is going to great! i can't wait

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »