Home

Old 01-10-2010, 01:22 AM   #89
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New Screens

player models are bad.. really bad!..

they looks like NFL Blitz or something...
Old 01-10-2010, 01:33 AM   #90
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I am quite intrigued by the physics and all the details that go in to the game engine with this game.

That being said, the visuals, particularly the player models do nothing for me. And actually take away from the game for me.

I guess we'll have to see how it looks in motion to make a final judgment.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #91
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I am quite intrigued by the physics and all the details that go in to the game engine with this game.

That being said, the visuals, particularly the player models do nothing for me. And actually take away from the game for me.

I guess we'll have to see how it looks in motion to make a final judgment.
I've never been happy with any player models in any game aside from the more popular fighters in the UFC game. Sometimes NBA 2k layers look OK, and I think Live's are OK too from what I remember...but never in football that I can remember.

What I do like about the graphics in this game is the clarity and crispness that make the player pop so they look 3 dimensional if you know what I mean.

That just made me think, I wonder if euphoria is always engaged like if we'll see teammates bump into each other and fall over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #92
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
I've never been happy with any player models in any game aside from the more popular fighters in the UFC game. Sometimes NBA 2k layers look OK, and I think Live's are OK too from what I remember...but never in football that I can remember.

What I do like about the graphics in this game is the clarity and crispness that make the player pop so they look 3 dimensional if you know what I mean.

That just made me think, I wonder if euphoria is always engaged like if we'll see teammates bump into each other and fall over.
they might have pop and crispness, but they don`t look like a football player at all...
they are more like robots than football players.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #93
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
they might have pop and crispness, but they don`t look like a football player at all...

Gameplay comes 1st then EVERYTHING else. But i dont know what the hell they were thinking with the player model choice...I know they wanted to go somewhat futuristic, but they went overboard....And the 250,000 seat staduims is silly.....cut it by 2/3 and use the extra space....

I personally STILL dont believe this game will EVER hit retail. But i hope i am wrong....But i still aint sold until i actually play it for myself.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere

the answer is Yes. All the time. Any kind of interaction between players will be handled with euphoria. Even if its a RB running past his blocker and the Rb's shoulder just barely brushes by, it will all be handled on the fly and dependent on the situation.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #95
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
This comment made me realize what these player models remind me of:

That certainly explains the "futuristic" route they were going for.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2010, 11:42 PM   #96
MVP

OVR: 26

Maybe its so far into the future that humans were no longer deemed acceptable in sports. They began to make humanoid robots that would play for them. The found that the ideal/favored builds for each given position was X. This lead to mass production of these robots and they had to design a new padding to help ensure that the robots wouldnt break as often.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »