Home

Down with EA sports and a BIG FU to IAN and Madden. This game WILL DELIVER!(forONCE)

This is a discussion on Down with EA sports and a BIG FU to IAN and Madden. This game WILL DELIVER!(forONCE) within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 02:59 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 7
Down with EA sports and a BIG FU to IAN and Madden. This game WILL DELIVER!(forONCE)

This game looks awesome so far I hope it delivers beyond everyone's expectations.

and i tell you what....I hate EA sports - they take the NFL license and output a crap game year after year...Ian and his gang of developers may as well be a group of homeless men that just came in off the streets. The brand of video football EA has been shoving down our throats since 2005 has been utter garbage...it's unacceptable to see all the videos on youtube and complaints on what a sad waste of money Madden is...Greedy basterds trying to get your dollar with a GARBAGE game.

After reading the comments round the net, i went ahead and DL'ed the demo just to see and played it. I would rather be shot in the balls than play that crap again...that's not football...it's not even anything I've ever experienced before...the closest thing that Madden is equal to is is bird piss. How dare these idiots take our 2k away and present us with this trash?

SO EA went ahead and hired some young idiot programmer and his team to design and create madden ..lol.. probably got them for cheap they have no programming skills, absolutely none. Small overhead, make crappy game, create mass hype and pump it out in your face and sell for or 60 bucks...you buy, you play, you complain....soon enough a patch comes out....then you complain some more...then it's time for next years edition and they start the new hype all over with 'NEW FEATURES' and stuff that has been in the game since 1998 but they took it out in 1999 only to add it as a new feature in 2011.

What a scam...Give us our football back EA sports you piece of garbage company. And with that i hope OUR new football game will be BACKBREAKER and with that years of good football gaming to come.

Last edited by Dork; 01-03-2010 at 03:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2010, 03:15 AM   #2
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Down with EA sports and a BIG FU to IAN and Madden. This game WILL DELIVER!(forO

This is out of line. Locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »