Home

backbreaker 11 vs 11 football with online multiplayer and full team customization

This is a discussion on backbreaker 11 vs 11 football with online multiplayer and full team customization within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #25

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: backbreaker 11 vs 11 football with online multiplayer and full team customization

So just to make sure 2 vs 2 is the most offline and online there is in this game?

I saw in this little orange box in small letters in that 4 page article I read that said full "fifa style" 11 vs 11 online gameplay. Are they just saying its not like NFL Street and actual football or are they saying something else?

What about tackle alley? Does that mode go online If so up to how many players can play this mode online?

Last edited by SouthernBrick; 02-24-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #26
Rookie

3nDAmornin's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: backbreaker 11 vs 11 football with online multiplayer and full team customization

It has to be 11 vs 11 because it says up to 22 players online....
Old 02-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #27
t11
Rookie

sigh...

It was a typo.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by t11
sigh...

It was a typo.
Then we all have to wonder why Rob at us at the end of his message. He hasnt further addressed the issue after that to say that "Yes i really meant that it was a typo sorry for the confusion of the wink" He may not be allowed to confirm or deny it...He did go back and say "you will be able to see your friends and leagues uniforms or w/e" so it would make sense that he would have gone back and said for sure to stop any confusion. I havent told anyone about it because it is still murky IMO but Im sure we will have conformation either way in the next couple of weeks.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #29
t11
Rookie

Only time will tell. If Rob did do that, it would be the meanest thing a dev has done in recent history. lol
Old 03-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #30
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

11 v 11 would be horrible. Can you imagine if your left tackle was a griefer or was boosting with the defensive end? What if your free safety decides "Defense is boring, I'm gonna let this WR burn past me so we can go on offense again."

Gamers are jerks. It only works on NHL/NBA/FIFA etc because the positions are generally fluid, so if your Defenseman decides he wants to play forward, you can cover for him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »