Home

WAFL Reopening! Teams Available!

This is a discussion on WAFL Reopening! Teams Available! within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 01:13 PM   #17
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: WAFL Reopening! Teams Available!

After reading that from "the Commish," I cannot believe that this person is anywhere close to the maturity level needed to function in society. As I have said before, I wish him well, but I will not let him steal logos and represent himself as the head of that league without just compensation.

I also will not delete any posts, as I stand by every single word that I have said. I simply pointed out that he did not change the logos because of the kindness in his heart. He did it because he was in the wrong, and nearly faced a legal remedy for it to be fixed. Trying to play the bully only exacerbated the situation.

America's Team1- If you can get Rangers Baseball Express to write me a cease and desist letter, by all means do so. they wouldn't be able to, because I am not representing the Texas Rangers Baseball Club. "The Commish" used wording that alluded to him owning the rights to the logos, which is illegal under copyright law.

Rest assured, "the Commish" has made the changes needed to go on with his league, and I will not post in this topic again. Hopefully, the immaturity of "the Commish" shows, and people will make their own informed decisions before making a choice. Just beware, if he is willing to steal work as his own, he might be willing to steal your ideas too...

Old 02-22-2010, 01:34 PM   #18
t11
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
After reading that from "the Commish," I cannot believe that this person is anywhere close to the maturity level needed to function in society. As I have said before, I wish him well, but I will not let him steal logos and represent himself as the head of that league without just compensation.

I also will not delete any posts, as I stand by every single word that I have said. I simply pointed out that he did not change the logos because of the kindness in his heart. He did it because he was in the wrong, and nearly faced a legal remedy for it to be fixed. Trying to play the bully only exacerbated the situation.

America's Team1- If you can get Rangers Baseball Express to write me a cease and desist letter, by all means do so. they wouldn't be able to, because I am not representing the Texas Rangers Baseball Club. "The Commish" used wording that alluded to him owning the rights to the logos, which is illegal under copyright law.

Rest assured, "the Commish" has made the changes needed to go on with his league, and I will not post in this topic again. Hopefully, the immaturity of "the Commish" shows, and people will make their own informed decisions before making a choice. Just beware, if he is willing to steal work as his own, he might be willing to steal your ideas too...
So, you want a team or what? If not GTFO.

Thank you.

And for the last time, he was not in any legal bind, nor did he claim to be the designer of the logos.

I'm asking you to delete your posts because of trolling, trying to deface the leauge and discredit the hard work Commish has put into this league. If you do not have the common decency to do so, I will make sure you are reprimanded.

Last edited by t11; 02-22-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:51 PM   #19
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

You guys can't be serious. Don't open another thread about this league. Find another site to look for players. This is ridicules. It will not be tolerated at OS.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »