Home

Its the Small Things (Video)

This is a discussion on Its the Small Things (Video) within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2010, 04:22 PM   #9
t11
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Its the Small Things (Video)

Not very many sports games release live gameplay footage this far from release. Its mostly cut up gameplay showcasing highlights and the like,
Old 02-21-2010, 04:32 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Yet but yet this is the problem with this engine as you can see at 1:35 where the Defense player never tried diving at the runner are did anything to stop him. That is where it worries me about BB at this point as how the AI is going to react and all. All these little videos here and there and all the smoke and mirrors aiin't getting past me. All the new graphics in the world will not matter unless the AI reacts very well to it. This is why I say with 3 months left that they really need to put out a live gameplay video of the game in action instead of all of these mini videos of tackle alley. People want to see actual game footage and no more of this bull they are giving us.
I honestly I have no idea what your talking about. At 1:35 there are two defenders who overrun the play and their momentum only allows them to attempt a arm tackle. Then the ball carrier gets clipped on the leg by the next defender and goes down as result, which looked very realistic. So once again I honestly don't know what you are talking about saying nobody attempted to tackle the ball carrier.

And as far as saying all they are showing is tackle alley videos, I have no idea what your talking about again. These last couple videos have shown us significantly more than anything that the tackle alley videos were able to.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 02-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #11
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Yet but yet this is the problem with this engine as you can see at 1:35 where the Defense player never tried diving at the runner are did anything to stop him. That is where it worries me about BB at this point as how the AI is going to react and all. All these little videos here and there and all the smoke and mirrors aiin't getting past me. All the new graphics in the world will not matter unless the AI reacts very well to it. This is why I say with 3 months left that they really need to put out a live gameplay video of the game in action instead of all of these mini videos of tackle alley. People want to see actual game footage and no more of this bull they are giving us.

Well then I hope you dont get Madden cause that's all you get from them,great graphics but HORRIBLE gameplay.ALL the AI does is cheat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team1
Well then I hope you dont get Madden cause that's all you get from them,great graphics but HORRIBLE gameplay.ALL the AI does is cheat.
PATHERBEAST is just trolling the BB threads if he was the concerned he be doing this in the madden threads about madden.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:46 PM   #13
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team1
Gameplay on madden 10 to me is fine. It can use some more tuning for madden 11. But it is good game.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:51 PM   #14
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofeazy
PATHERBEAST is just trolling the BB threads if he was the concerned he be doing this in the madden threads about madden.
I am not trolling. I am giving my opinion about what I think. It's your opinion to wheather you think I am trolling are not. I for the fact 5 bucks down on this game right now for may 18 release thank you .But I surpport madden 100% and BB 50% until they decide to give a good view of the whole game period. I said earlier that graphics looks great and the game is promising. What more do you want to say. Can't we all just get along with each other
Old 02-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
I am not trolling. I am giving my opinion about what I think. It's your opinion to wheather you think I am trolling are not. I for the fact 5 bucks down on this game right now for may 18 release thank you .But I surpport madden 100% and BB 50% until they decide to give a good view of the whole game period. I said earlier that graphics looks great and the game is promising. What more do you want to say. Can't we all just get along with each other
TROLLING
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2010, 04:55 PM   #16
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Gameplay on madden 10 to me is fine. It can use some more tuning for madden 11. But it is good game.

It's either way to easy or they cheat.The O-line alway stops blocking right when you get behind them,the DBs run the WRs routes better then the WR,you can never get a sack cause the robo QBs always seem to get rid of the football right as you hit them. Madden has below average gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »