Home

Trade in Madden 10 NOW and get BB for $15

This is a discussion on Trade in Madden 10 NOW and get BB for $15 within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2010, 10:59 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Trade in Madden 10 NOW and get BB for $15

That's pretty funny coming from a guy claiming that a game he's never even played (BB) is "light years past madden". Your agenda is pretty clear. That's why your cheeseball EA bashing threads are getting closed by mods. Go sit in the corner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicatz
That's pretty funny coming from a guy claiming that a game he's never even played (BB) is "light years past madden". Your agenda is pretty clear. That's why your cheeseball EA bashing threads are getting closed by mods. Go sit in the corner.
Yea, when a game where players morph, super human AI, and the DBs run better routes than the receivers.....Id say thats lightyears past Madden. And its nothing against EA, as I own many EA products.

EDIT: Oh yea, and Drew Brees can truck Mike Patterson. Im just saying.....I believe there is a better chance of Madden 11 being Madden 10 1.1 than Backbreaker being Blitz 2.0.

Last edited by hatisback; 03-04-2010 at 05:35 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:22 AM   #27
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Do you get $38 for Madden regardless, or only if you trade it towards the reservation of Backbreaker? Seems hard to believe that they are still offering $25 for Madden.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:29 AM   #28
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Traded in my Madden yesterday and only got $27 out of it. $18 normal trade in value and $9 for the 50% extra promotion. Kind of disappointed I didn't get more, especially after expecting to get nearly $40..
Old 03-05-2010, 11:39 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 25

too bad i traded it way back in november for $24.....Oh well

Last edited by SA1NT401; 03-05-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
Yea, when a game where players morph, super human AI, and the DBs run better routes than the receivers.....Id say thats lightyears past Madden. And its nothing against EA, as I own many EA products.

EDIT: Oh yea, and Drew Brees can truck Mike Patterson. Im just saying.....I believe there is a better chance of Madden 11 being Madden 10 1.1 than Backbreaker being Blitz 2.0.
It just sounds like you flat out suck at Madden. "Morphing" is a rare occurance. the collision detection is very solid overall in Madden 10. Don't try and act like the sliders don't work as far as tweaking CPU AI. And again, Backbreaker hasn't even been released and as such you've never played it. You have no clue what the collision detection or AI is like in BB.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicatz
It just sounds like you flat out suck at Madden. "Morphing" is a rare occurance. the collision detection is very solid overall in Madden 10. Don't try and act like the sliders don't work as far as tweaking CPU AI. And again, Backbreaker hasn't even been released and as such you've never played it. You have no clue what the collision detection or AI is like in BB.
I dont suck at Madden. Ive played Madden for many years and every game is the same when it comes to playing. If I was good at Madden 03 per se, then I would be good at Madden 10 I think.

EDIT: Proof of my previous post before this one. I dont endorse any of apex's opinions. Collison Detection at its worst.

Last edited by hatisback; 03-05-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2010, 07:26 PM   #32
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardz23
Trade in Madden 10 NOW and get BB for $15
So gamestop is doing a 50% bonus in store credit for trading games. I just went in today to return madden 10 (along with other titles). With the 50% bonus, madden 10 was sold back for $38!!

For those of you familiar with gamestop's steep trade in rates, this is a huge deal. Especially considering backbreaker is going to $50. Cannot wait for may

sounds legit, i'm on it! thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »