Home

Trade in Madden 10 NOW and get BB for $15

This is a discussion on Trade in Madden 10 NOW and get BB for $15 within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #33
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Trade in Madden 10 NOW and get BB for $15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
I dont suck at Madden. Ive played Madden for many years and every game is the same when it comes to playing. If I was good at Madden 03 per se, then I would be good at Madden 10 I think.

EDIT: Proof of my previous post before this one. I dont endorse any of apex's opinions. Collison Detection at its worst.

The EA Madden dev team are starting to sound like used car salesmen.. And we all know madden is a used, tired gameplay engine that they keep re-selling like a used car with a new coat of paint on it... I'm done with madden, i was done 2 years ago..Backbreaker may not be great or even good, but it's new and has potential , madden has hit the ceiling, without a totally new gameplay engine, madden is dead.. The fact that Ian would even comment on the Euphoria engine says it all. If nothing else, backbreaker WILL tackle properly
Old 03-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #34
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Trade in Madden 10 NOW and get BB for $15

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicatz
That's pretty funny coming from a guy claiming that a game he's never even played (BB) is "light years past madden". Your agenda is pretty clear. That's why your cheeseball EA bashing threads are getting closed by mods. Go sit in the corner.

That's twice now youve used the word "Agenda"?? What agenda is there to wanting a new , innovative game with potential as opposed to a broken madden 10, 11, or 12?

They refuse to touch the gameplay engine..What's your agenda by sticking with it? personal preference? that makes sense..

The anger towards EA is anti mediocrity, anti stagnation.

If madden 10 was a stock to be traded, it would be down right now and BB would be up (at least until we play it).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »