Home

Backbreaker won't have injuries.

This is a discussion on Backbreaker won't have injuries. within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Backbreaker won't have injuries.

i said this guy is trolling and all his post in this tread prove that. this tread has no point other than that. mvb34 have you played madden or live or 2k10 if you have then you know how Injury are over looked.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #58
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
agree

While its not going to be a gamebreaker its a big red flagelo.
Im wondering if this gane Will have any kind of fatigate at all.
There are no reason to sign backup for most of the positions.
This is the first game they will be releasing and will not have everything. EA has been making football games for a decade or so and NCAA 10 didn't have a working fatigue system either.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #59
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by granddogg
i said this guy is trolling and all his post in this tread prove that. this tread has no point other than that. mvb34 have you played madden or live or 2k10 if you have then you know how Injury are over looked.
The injuries are not perfect but they are in there...
Old 03-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #60
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvb24
This is the first game they will be releasing and will not have everything. EA has been making football games for a decade or so and NCAA 10 didn't have a working fatigue system either.
Sorry you can't use the excuse this first year they been in development for years.. The fatigue system works well in Madden, it needs to tune and expanded but it works..
Old 03-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 14

I just hope this game is the catalyst for other physics based sports games, there has not been a revolution in the sports genre in years. It's really time for a change in fact it's overdue. To me it's akin to the jump from 2D to 3D, the first 3D games were not as fleshed out as their 2D brethren, but imagine if 3D never took hold.

Honestly, I am more excited about the technology than the game itself because I know that this could lead to some amazing games in the future. I can understand that their priorities were making sure that the engine works correctly, I mean this is something no developer has ever done before and some said couldn't be done. It's kind of like getting upset with a car the gets 100 mpg on water but doesn't come with a stereo. I can live with certain things missing especially when you're talking about something as game changing as this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #62
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Sorry you can't use the excuse this first year they been in development for years.. The fatigue system works well in Madden, it needs to tune and expanded but it works..
Well atleast thats one thing that works in that game.I could care less about injurys I'll still be using backup players so it wont change my mind.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:46 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
That would be like me saying, "Hey, I have a Toyota. The gas pedal sticks and the oil hose leaks, but it's a car."

C'mon.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:53 PM   #64
Banned

if you guys don't like this idea then don't get the game i think it's just that simple.... don't you??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »