Home

For anybody who dont know what forza is and how backbreaker custom team will be

This is a discussion on For anybody who dont know what forza is and how backbreaker custom team will be within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: For anybody who dont know what forza is and how backbreaker custom team will be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Man that is some cools cars your friend made on that racing game. So freaking cool. But there is no telling if we can go into that much depth on BB yet. But that is cool though.

Well he's not my friend but still amazing regardless. Yes you can go into this much depth with BB's customisation,they already confirmed that logos will have up to 500 layers and endzones will have up to 1000 layers. Its the same system that forza is using so ppl will be able to recreate the NFL perfectly.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:58 AM   #10
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: For anybody who dont know what forza is and how backbreaker custom team will be

Quote:
Originally Posted by creed200569
Well he's not my friend but still amazing regardless. Yes you can go into this much depth with BB's customisation,they already confirmed that logos will have up to 500 layers and endzones will have up to 1000 layers. Its the same system that forza is using so ppl will be able to recreate the NFL perfectly.
Unless they allow logo sharing... not really. Yes, it'll be possible, but doing anything that detailed takes a lot of time and effort. Most people just aren't that patient. Drawing with shapes in layers is rather difficult compared to normal drawing. The Packers & Bears are easy enough. The rest of the league, not so much.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #11
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Unless they allow logo sharing... not really. Yes, it'll be possible, but doing anything that detailed takes a lot of time and effort. Most people just aren't that patient. Drawing with shapes in layers is rather difficult compared to normal drawing. The Packers & Bears are easy enough. The rest of the league, not so much.
I think file sharing will be possible on some level. PS3 guys will only have to save their teams to a memory stick and then plug it in their cpu. How could that be prevented?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2010, 12:39 PM   #12
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I think file sharing will be possible on some level. PS3 guys will only have to save their teams to a memory stick and then plug it in their cpu. How could that be prevented?
I think the dev can block files from being copied from the PS3 (something NCAA did this year I believe).

My Video Game Streams
Old 03-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #13
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
I think the dev can block files from being copied from the PS3 (something NCAA did this year I believe).
Ah ok. Well I hope this isn't the case, but if it is I'll do it myself. The raiders, dolphins and redskins look to be the toughest, the rest don't seem to require a ton of talent, just the time to do it.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 29

If we can't roster share I'm sure someone will post step by step instructions for each logo
Old 03-10-2010, 09:36 PM   #15
Pro

SeaNNyT's Arena

OVR: 10

For file sharing on the 360. The xport360 program will be easily usable if there is no in game share options.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #16
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaNNyT
For file sharing on the 360. The xport360 program will be easily usable if there is no in game share options.
But the thing is most people does not have that program are don't nothing about that kind of stuff. So this would be impossible for most people to get those roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »