Home

We need to do this if we want to play the football game we've been waiting for

This is a discussion on We need to do this if we want to play the football game we've been waiting for within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
We need to do this if we want to play the football game we've been waiting for

Everyone has to be supportive of BB. BB is really the only football game that can deliver us the game we've been wanting for since the Madden 06 Next Gen trailer because of its engine. Madden or 2k can not do the things that Natural Motion can do. I understand some people dont like that injuries arent in or long hair which Rob the lead designer said they will definately look into it for the future but that wont happen if this game doesnt sell enough.

Madden and 2k didnt get 2005 and 2k5 that good in one try,it took time which is what BB needs. If people still want to buy Madden,then rent it first for you fix until you find it used cuz you know alot of ppl will bring it back like last year cuz the gameplay will still be broken. BB's engine is different cuz they have to actually tell the players not to grab the facemask or the long hair so it takes time to do all this.

I think everything that we've seen so far that they are gonna have is alot more than I expected them to give us for this game. Madden 06 was bare bones,it had nothing. We got 2 types of franchise modes,FORZA customisation,amazing engine,coop play,etc.. For ppl to say that is not enough is just being selfish. Thats ALOT of stuff to give us for their first game,not to mention the first sports game to ever use this technology.

Again,if we want to see more future installments of this game,we need to support it. If you're gonna buy it,get it new so they get the sales. Get Madden used or rent it. Its not like ppl have to buy this day one,they can wait to get it,just as long as they get it new,cuz buying it used doesnt help BB. Everyone heard the comments that Ian Cummings made last year about BB saying it couldnt do certain things,if anyone has the exact statement,please post it,but anyways everything he said has been proven wrong that not only can they do it but they made it look so much better than Madden. The gang tackles look crazy in BB. Pro Tak ruined Madden by sticking everyone together and all the tweaks in the world wont make it work they way they want.

Last edited by creed200569; 03-07-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: We need to do this if we want to play the football game we've been waiting for

BB will only get support if its good,, The jury is still out on that!!
Old 03-07-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: We need to do this if we want to play the football game we've been waiting for

i like what doing but please stop madden in all bb talk it just makes it hard to talk about bb.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
BB will only get support if its good,, The jury is still out on that!!

Madden gets support and that game plays like garbage. Grant it the sells have dropped alot every year cuz ppl realise how bad it is. I can tell from the BB videos that this game is gonna be good. The controls seem very easy and the camera angle is alot better than I thought it was gonna be,especially on defense. I love the defensive camera. I kinda wish the offensive camera was like that,but the gameplay looks great,a few hickups but overall I'm really excited about what this game can give us that no other game can. I'd just hate to see a game with more potential that any other football game out there just die after 1 yr.

I dont believe that will happen cuz alot of ppl have been waiting for a football game like this,hopefully things work out so we can get a sequel.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:33 PM   #5
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by creed200569
Madden gets support and that game plays like garbage. Grant it the sells have dropped alot every year cuz ppl realise how bad it is. I can tell from the BB videos that this game is gonna be good. The controls seem very easy and the camera angle is alot better than I thought it was gonna be,especially on defense. I love the defensive camera. I kinda wish the offensive camera was like that,but the gameplay looks great,a few hickups but overall I'm really excited about what this game can give us that no other game can. I'd just hate to see a game with more potential that any other football game out there just die after 1 yr.

I dont believe that will happen cuz alot of ppl have been waiting for a football game like this,hopefully things work out so we can get a sequel.
First off Madden 10 is not garbage perfect no..Second until you've played a BB demo you can't say weather it is good or not..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
First off Madden 10 is not garbage perfect no..Second until you've played a BB demo you can't say weather it is good or not..
Madden is garbage, just alot less deteriorated garbage than Madden 09.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
Madden is garbage, just alot less deteriorated garbage than Madden 09.
exactly
Old 03-07-2010, 10:02 PM   #8
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

If anybody is banking on Madden to fail because of Backbreaker, you need to step back and take a long look at what this team is up against. They don't want to make the game; they want to sell the engine. I think this is an one and done from the beginning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »