Home

What Would You Miss Most In Backbreaker?

This is a discussion on What Would You Miss Most In Backbreaker? within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What Would You Miss Most In Backbreaker?
No Injuries (Not 100% Confirmed) 19 20.65%
Height Diversity (All Players In BB Will Be Same Height) 35 38.04%
Varied Camera Angles 12 13.04%
NFL License 26 28.26%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-29-2010, 08:05 PM   #17
t11
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: What Would You Miss Most In Backbreaker?

Also height is directly correlated to weight and strength.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:48 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

height difference and no injuries is kinda hard to get by, but it is year one, the challenge is not leaving so much out, that there is no year 2, because year one's game was too empty to want a sequel.

Moses
Old 03-29-2010, 11:15 PM   #19
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Injuries would be the biggest one for me so far. That takes away an element of strategy. I don't like the idea of not having to decide if I wanna dive for a 1st down or just slide so my starting qb doesn't get hurt.

The rest aren't huge things. I can put the NFL logos in the game if I want, but don't mind playing without them since it's the NFL who made the situation what it is imo.

Someone pointed out players of different heights in a vid so I'm not so sure this won't be in the game in the end.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:18 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
Injuries would be the biggest one for me so far. That takes away an element of strategy. I don't like the idea of not having to decide if I wanna dive for a 1st down or just slide so my starting qb doesn't get hurt.

The rest aren't huge things. I can put the NFL logos in the game if I want, but don't mind playing without them since it's the NFL who made the situation what it is imo.

Someone pointed out players of different heights in a vid so I'm not so sure this won't be in the game in the end.
Yeah injuries seem more important especially because they are selling the collisions in the game. Also, once you've experienced injuries and being forced to use your team's depth, it's hard to go back to the basics. Even Tecmo had injuries in 1991!

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 03-30-2010, 09:45 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 9

Lol I agree Creatine man good times with tecmo bowl I remember pretending to be sick every Friday for a month just so I can have a 3 day weekend with Bo Jackson anyways I would miss the the wr & db interaction and the o line d line interaction, because if it even approaches the APF series I'm gonna be totally pleased
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #22
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

I recall hearing you can't share & swap roster files nor created team files so THAT's what I'd want the most.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:48 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I voted for the only one confirmed. We do have different camera angles. One when in coach mode and one when you are actually playing.

Injuries have not been confirmed in or out, so I didn't vote for that.

Height diversity has not been confirmed in or out and the recent video(s) have shown what appears to be taller and shorter players.

The NFL license is confirmed to not be in since EA has the exclusive rights. So that is what I voted for.

― Plato
Old 03-30-2010, 10:53 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
I recall hearing you can't share & swap roster files nor created team files so THAT's what I'd want the most.
Once again not confirmed. IGN said that in an article about the game, but I don't believe much in what they say. They also said many other things about the game that made no sense to talk about. They complained about pressing A to switch hands when carrying a ball and how it was a usless feature, but they never said that when previewing Madden or NCAA when those games have the same feature on the same exact button.

They have also said many ignorant things about other games like how swimming would not be included in Red Dead Redemption when Rockstar already said you could swim.

/rant

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »