Home

Why everybody going crazy

This is a discussion on Why everybody going crazy within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Why everybody going crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
trust me, in august all of us will be playing madden and no one will be playing this game. It has potential but that`s all.
Speak for yourself-I won't be playing madden. My second choice football game is Tecmo Bowl Throwback-I don't have a third choice.
Quote:
It`s not easy to make football games.
Madden (which I won't be playing in August) is proof of that.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #10
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

I'll still likely be making 2k5 rosters this year.Still will be the best football game IMO.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
trust me, in august all of us will be playing madden and no one will be playing this game. It has potential but that`s all.

I wont be touching Madden this year. Pro Tak ruined Madden and I wont play it again regardless of all the tweaks they do. BB is the future of sports games. Maybe you wont be playing it in August,but I know I will.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2010, 05:57 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 9

Its $49.99. I'm getting it no matter what. It's still gotta play better than Madden.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
that might be true for some...but there is a chance by September those same people will be curious about BackBreaker after being frustrated with Madden for that month.

and it won't help that on youtube, you will see this new football game that looks and moves different than Madden, but has Full NFL players and teams with exact same logos...as well as the same endzone design as their favorite home team...

and by then there might be patches released for BackBreaker that fixes issues if there are any....where as there is a chance that EA is going to be working on their first patch

that is one thing BB has going for it...it releases 4 months before Madden....so there will be buzz during launch.....but also when Madden releases in August when some reviewers might compare it to BB.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:29 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 3

The best part of it is people will play Madden and realise its just another roster update and give BB a try. Also, after playing BB for a while and then playing Madden,people might not want to stick with these canned animations anymore once they've played BB. We'll see how everything works out around the end of September.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 10

this game like all football games will most Likely be sim and fun when your online or spiltscreen. Because all football Games a i suck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2010, 10:29 PM   #16
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Fans need something to play rather than madden so we want anything.. no matter what.
I really doubt this game will deliver. It will have nice tackling engine, but that`s all i see.(the camera concept is a nice idea as well.)

But the basic are not in this game. QB throwing less than 50% in NFL.
Running being robotic,control not being responsive, not stats, AI sounds really superficial, player models looking like robots, no height or weight, franchise lack of depth, and i can go on and on..

No TRUST ME, There is NO WAY IN HELL that im getting madden this year not even a rent.It'll be the same as past years. It has the NFL license but that's all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »