Home

Backbreaker Conference Audio

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Conference Audio within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2010, 02:04 AM   #1
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Backbreaker Conference Audio

The original thread was closed by the time I found this. Here is youtube vids allowing us to hear the actual conference. I hope this is cool mods, there is some really good info regarding the game here.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipbB8...os=TWc5kZ7LS8o

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RyanMood.../0/i7z4u2C1RXM

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/user/brozales.../1/bLamMbrItgg

Part 4:
http://www.youtube.com/user/brozales.../0/uwFM8kShFvs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2010, 03:07 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Backbreaker Conference Audio

Sorry guys-i had a big part in the closure of the first. Great audios-I'm on Part 2 now.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:23 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Sorry guys-i had a big part in the closure of the first. Great audios-I'm on Part 2 now.
can you work your magic and get that GameInformer thread closed. I've always hated that one......lol.

jk....play it cool JayBee we are almost at release date
Old 04-21-2010, 03:36 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
can you work your magic and get that GameInformer thread closed. I've always hated that one......lol.

jk....play it cool JayBee we are almost at release date
LOL, I hear ya'!
Old 04-21-2010, 09:42 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 14

Good stuff, while this game wont be perfect, I hope it helps to usher in true next gen sports titles. I'll contribute $60 to the cause.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2010, 11:01 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Listening to the audio version of this conference call actually got my hopes back up. I still see this game as a rental but they are clearly emphasizing on gameplay and getting that perfect and then layering it later on with the common features found in next Gen football and it sounds like they put efforts in implying some new features like create plays so I look forward to that
Old 04-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

This is a must listen for anyone who has an interest in the game Backbreaker.

Some interesting sidenotes.

The makers of this game are 100 percent now satisfied with the camera views in Backbreaker. They heard the criticisms from those who sampled the preview builds and they constantly tweaked the camera to give the gamer the perfect feel and look. The camera is very flexible and now adjusts accordingly to each individual play. The big improvement is the running game view. The camera is now positioned perfectly and the develeopers are confident that they the views are perfect now for the user.

The reasoning behind no injuries makes alot of sense when listening to this conference call. The makers of this game wanted to implement injuries but they wanted to get it right. Because the game is genuine simulation. They wanted the injuries to reflect that in the game. They didn't feel that they could implement injuries at this point without effecting the gameplay. The injuries would have been forced into the game and random. Too much of a roll of the dice.

It sounds like the point is driven home that the gameplay is the ultimate focus for this release. That every measure has been taken to insure that the they got the gameplay right.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Just listening to part 1 now, and it is amazing to hear about the QB getting hit as he throws the ball and it skimming on top of the head of a blocker, and being intercepted. You can tell than he was really excited about that play, because he knew he would never see it again. Things like that get me really excited about this game.

Football games in the past would bore me to tears, because you hear the same lines from the commentary team, and if you played it long enough you would see the same type of plays over and over again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »