Home

Camera angles?

This is a discussion on Camera angles? within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 07:12 PM   #25
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Camera angles?

Guys, just talk about the camera angles. This thread isn't about anything else.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2010, 07:12 PM   #26
Timo time

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
I am here hoping that there's a good game in there somewhere, and compared to some of the cheerleader posts around here, of course my posts sound negative.l Optimism is one thing, but holy cow guys.

Also didn't realize being new invalidated someone's opinions, good to know. I guess if you can't discuss the topic, you attack the user.
Optimism is one thing, and being completely negative and pessimistic i.e. you, is just annoying.
Just because somethings in the game don't fit what YOU want, doesn't mean others don't. Every game has different highs and lows depending on who you talk to. Simply because you have an opinion doesn't make it the opinion of everyone else.

Half on-topic:
I think Backbreaker has the potential to be the best football game out there. There is so much that this game can fail at as well, but I really think this game could be amazing.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:13 PM   #27
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Actually, I'm gonna just close it since the question was answered and everything after is not needed.

Locked.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »