Home

Online Leagues

This is a discussion on Online Leagues within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Online Leagues

What is the word on the Online League features?

If BackBreaker fails in this area, the game has no future one year out...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Online Leagues

The only online component is one-off exhibition games.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr BackBreaker
What is the word on the Online League features?

If BackBreaker fails in this area, the game has no future one year out...
ok you got your answer, game has failed you....thankx for the visit, bye

for the other curious open minded gamers still interested in the game, with the game having 53 roster spots....if you decide to join an online league using a website...you should be able to have an accurate roster through out a season for a league, if you want NFL rosters in your leagues to match what is going on in real life everyweek.

you would just need the league owner to update rosters weekly for members to download....and members could record stats themselves to be updated on these online league websites.

this is what is also good about the extra roster spots...you can just plug in players that are already created and are on the team....if someone got injured in real life......instead of having to create new players each time.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan

for the other curious open minded gamers still interested in the game, with the game having 53 roster spots....if you decide to join an online league using a website...you should be able to have an accurate roster through out a season for a league, if you want NFL rosters in your leagues to match what is going on in real life everyweek.

you would just need the league owner to update rosters weekly for members to download....and members could record stats themselves to be updated on these online league websites.

this is what is also good about the extra roster spots...you can just plug in players that are already created and are on the team....if someone got injured in real life......instead of having to create new players each time.
yo afrikan are yu starting a online league or do yu know of any league i cud join that will have NFL teams?
Old 05-16-2010, 08:48 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan

I said one year out jack ***

I don't like meeting in exhibition games for leagues, not organized and people can cheat with there teams under the radar.

Its 2010, online league websites were cool in 2004, but get with technology... Im not doubting the game, league features is a replay value keeper...

APF showed game play isnt everything. If you dont have the features to back it up, game will fail

Last edited by Mr BackBreaker; 05-16-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2010, 08:52 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIveMeR3alFooTball
yo afrikan are yu starting a online league or do yu know of any league i cud join that will have NFL teams?
I'm not good with commitment as far as running a league....but I know there will be some that will, and I'm sure it will be brought up here at OS as well as the official BB forum when the game releases...

but we used to do that online league website stuff back in the day with Madden PS2.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:59 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr BackBreaker
I said one year out jack ***

I don't like meeting in exhibition games for leagues, not organized and people can cheat with there teams under the radar.

Its 2010, online league websites were cool in 2004, but get with technology... Im not doubting the game, league features is a replay value keeper...

APF showed game play isnt everything. If you dont have the features to back it up, game will fail
you are the one stating opinion as fact...saying it will fail one year out....in your opinion maybe.....ok sorry...I'll say bye to you next year, is that better?

I know some are tired of hearing this statement.....but it is mention alot because it is true....this is their first game..

imo, I'm surprised they were able to add two franchise like modes....and a deep customization feature as well....

to expect them to get Online Leagues right, let alone just added to the game for the first time out is, imo a stretch.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

OVR: 37

Closing down shop
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »