Home

So how many people who .....

This is a discussion on So how many people who ..... within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 04:52 PM   #9
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: So how many people who .....

^^^What he said, noticeable flaws, but i am impressed.

GT: IIx PaCmAN xII
Rams/Mizzou/Cards

Old 05-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #10
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAzing87
...bashed this game when it was first announced, saying it wouldn't have a chance, only to have played the demo, and now has a change of heart?
If you're going to call out the bashers, how about the opposite? How many people were all jazzed up before playing it have now calmed down a little?
Old 05-21-2010, 06:31 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
If you're going to call out the bashers, how about the opposite? How many people were all jazzed up before playing it have now calmed down a little?
I think most of the people jazzed up before playing it are still pretty jazzed up after playing the demo. The only way I could see somebody being disappointed is if they had unrealistic expectations to begin with. The demo was exactly what alot of us thought it would be fun and downright incredible in some respects, but with some flaws here and there.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2010, 06:44 PM   #12
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
I think most of the people jazzed up before playing it are still pretty jazzed up after playing the demo. The only way I could see somebody being disappointed is if they had unrealistic expectations to begin with. The demo was exactly what alot of us thought it would be fun and downright incredible in some respects, but with some flaws here and there.
Let's be honest. I think quite a few people did have those unrealistic expectations. Not to pick on you, but you can't speak for most people. However, my post was to show that anyone on either side will tend to not come back here and admit to being wrong. One can't just call out the bashers. They are on the opposite side of the same coin.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #13
Rookie

MiNiDiTkA's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
I was excited enough that I have it paid in full at Gamestop but after plaing the demo will probably cancel it.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:56 PM   #14
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Let's be honest. I think quite a few people did have those unrealistic expectations. Not to pick on you, but you can't speak for most people. However, my post was to show that anyone on either side will tend to not come back here and admit to being wrong. One can't just call out the bashers. They are on the opposite side of the same coin.
well, the consensus seems to be that the game is at least good. So people thinking it would suck should be a bit surprised at how fun it is. Yeah some people should be disappointed to, but since the game is on the right side of average, the extreme bashers experience should be a bit more extreme.

I don't see how anyone could play the demo and say that it sucks. I like it, and expected to like it and it slightly exceeded my expectations.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:07 PM   #15
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAzing87
You got to believe there are options to adjust the camera.
No, they built the game to give you an on the field experience. Just like in GoW or the newer Resident Evil games it will take some getting used to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2010, 07:07 PM   #16
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

OVR: 7

I saw people on Pastapadre's site that were saying they deleted it off their hard drive already....that was at about 10 in the morning so you know there are a lot of bashers out there who will "say" they gave it a chance, but really wrote this game off before they ever tried it...I have been pumped for this game since two yeas ago, but that is because I am a GTA/rockstar fanboy (i guess you could say) and have been in love with Euphoria and its use since day 1...after playing the demo I am still excited but I am a little calmer now...only for the fact I've been waiting so long and I finally got to play it....its like opening your presents on christmas, you still have the toys to play with but the excitement and anxiety are almost gone after you rip off the wrapping paper.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »