Home

BB DONT BE ONE DIMENSIONAL!!!

This is a discussion on BB DONT BE ONE DIMENSIONAL!!! within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 11:28 PM   #17
Rookie

Xs n Os Cheerios's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: BB DONT BE ONE DIMENSIONAL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
Have you given the camera a chance at least?
This isn't first person football either. It's third person. Learn the difference.

Watch the dev diaries, you obviously don't understand the purpose of this game. OF COURSE other camera options WOULD be nice, but that isn't the case. You don't like it, that's perfectly fine. Play some other football game if the camera bothers you so much and let us that enjoy the game for what it is discuss it without bothersome trolls.
Thats getting old, just because someone is critical of BB doesnt mean it is a troll.

I know many many gamers feel the same way I do, and yes I gave the camera a chance. And I like said, its cool but it gets old. I want to see the whole field at times if I am running a franchise so I can see my entire team not just one player.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:30 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
Play some other football game if the camera bothers you so much and let us that enjoy the game for what it is discuss it without bothersome trolls.

you guys are funny. clearly the OP wants to like this game and wants to support it but the camera angle is a deal breaker for him. BB's decision to not give camera options has cost them his $50. I'm sure he isn't the only one who is having his hand forced because of the camera angles.

and then the damn troll accusations come out. that troll hunting game that you all play is so tired. Bottom line is this, the game looks great. It has delivered what the BB team promised but they have closed the door on a lot of buyers because of the camera angle.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:34 PM   #19
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Use the impressions thread.

Also the original poster was not trolling, those of you so inclined to attack everyone who has a critical thought have been warned privately today, consider this a public warning now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »