Home

Why is AI declining penalties??

This is a discussion on Why is AI declining penalties?? within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Why is AI declining penalties??

As I was just playing the demo just now and I notice a flow in the AI that really needs to be patch ASAP when the game drop. The AI is 2and 1 and I went offsides twice in a row and both times the AI declined the offside penalty both times and stayed at 2and 1. This is somthing that needs to be fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 12:13 AM   #2
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Why is AI declining penalties??

I know this isn't any sort of excuse for why (and I hope to dear God that things like this are addressed in retail), but does anyone know how old the demo is? Did they ever say? Hopefully this is like a super old build, that way we can just hope and pray that most of these glaring things are taken care of.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 05-22-2010, 12:15 AM   #3
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I know this isn't any sort of excuse for why (and I hope to dear God that things like this are addressed in retail), but does anyone know how old the demo is? Did they ever say? Hopefully this is like a super old build, that way we can just hope and pray that most of these glaring things are taken care of.
Not sure what build this is, I would think it's close to final build but not THE final build...but that's just speculation.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
Not sure what build this is, I would think it's close to final build but not THE final build...but that's just speculation.
Hopefully not, but I havent found any info on the BB forums to sway it either way. If it is final build, hopefully Natural Motion will have a release day patch to fix some of the issues. There arent many so it should be done in two patches.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:20 AM   #5
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well I hope this just a small problem I found. Hopefully this just a rare thing that is happening. But if anyone else has this problem like I did post it on here. Hopefully the Dev team will pickup on it. The game is solid. But little things like this needs to get fixed if keeps happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »