Home

Old 05-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Stolen INT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemalum2007
Cam is worse ever if you dont understand the game of football and understand progression as a QB or assignments on Defense. If you KNOW the game of football the Cam is amazing. If not and you are used to being able to see everything (Total crap when it comes to simulation) then yes it will be harder for you.
have you even played the game mr playstation 3?... you see videos an think its all good until u actually play it
Old 05-23-2010, 10:36 AM   #18
Banned

Clemalum2007's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyn Wake
not even gonna get into it ... but i like how u can take up for the cam view but not the gameplay ...
Gameplay has flaws, BUT they are an improvement over the other game not to be named... It is obvious you are not going to buy the game. Here is an idea go troll somewhere else. If I posted on the Madden forums the way you post here I would be banned in less than 2 days.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:37 AM   #19
Banned

Clemalum2007's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
have you even played the game mr playstation 3?... you see videos an think its all good until u actually play it

I have these things called friends... They have these things called Xbox 360s... They also have houses/apartments... I have a thing called a car.... I can drive.... I can play the game at their house for now.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:39 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemalum2007
Gameplay has flaws, BUT they are an improvement over the other game not to be named... It is obvious you are not going to buy the game. Here is an idea go troll somewhere else. If I posted on the Madden forums the way you post here I would be banned in less than 2 days.
trolling?.. really i acknowledge the goods of the game an i point them out ... i see the bads in the game ... an i point them out ... do the same with the other games so wha are you saying?..
Old 05-23-2010, 10:51 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
i don't no about u guys but if thats gonna be the play to make u buy a game then u need to go molest a chicken ... no one points out the flaws n this game instead the first thing they bring up is the other game ... damn shame ... nice way to look past major problems with a game jus cause the other game didn't give u "good presentation" yet ...

Oh an by the way i don't no about you guys but i'd take a game with bad presentation over a game with no injuries, fatigue , an where u can jump and throw a ball 40 yards down field ...
The first time out a small developer has done more to advance the core football engine than ea has done in 6 years next gen, and 20+ years total.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2010, 11:04 AM   #22
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
The first time out a small developer has done more to advance the core football engine than ea has done in 6 years next gen, and 20+ years total.
Only the collisions and tackling has been advanced. Ie. the implementation of euphoria.

The interactions and movements look fantastic.

That is all.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Only the collisions and tackling has been advanced. Ie. the implementation of euphoria.

The interactions and movements look fantastic.

That is all.
Only?

Wow talk about blind, lets look at some glaring facts why dont we!

Madden...

Suction blocking, very bad collision detection, gameplay is not there, caters to the tourny crowd with money plays and nano blitzes (I dont feel like losing a core of my offense to compensate for someone lack of defensive knowledge besides glitching me to death and boredom.

BB...

Double triple team blocks by Olinemen (you dont see that in madden and havent since its existance) GFX are what madden should have been like 5 years ago, instead we get touched upped PS2/Xbox era gfx, Animations are very unique and not canned like EAs, every play is something new and refreshing, there is a whole lot going on and it feels incredible.

I will no doubt be buying madden but I cant complain about a game like this issues if they are the same as one I been buying for years knowing those issues still are a factor and I still buy it.

Open your eyes and your mind, its ok to try out something new every now and then. With as muck complaining as we all have gotten and heard over madden, some of you should just be appreciating that someone has been listening to OUR MADDEN WISHLIST THREADS and implementing something EA says they never have time to do or add. Its all ways "maybe next year", and these guys done it in there first outing.

I know someone out there will try to break this game down like they have done with maddens winning is everything attitude, but thats just life and for the time being since it seems like the hardest of hardcore are already in the NOT GONNA BUY category, then its a fine time to have fun and not worry about someone glitching you every darn game you play.

Just the Video from the OP alone made me go and pay in full for this game, just be open minded for a minute and enjoy it for what its worth.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 12

First, the attempt to pick up the guy who was double-teamed was reasonable. He look like he was going to break free and likely had a quicker path to the QB than the guy blitzing from the outside.

The interception is just freakin awesome! BB is the only game that can do that - and it's not a scripted animation. True, the WR likely never had possession; however their arms were intertwined.

The realism is staggering. I am praying that I get used to the camera so I can buy this game. Right now, the camera makes me dizzy. However, I am making small progress the more I play this game.

Awesome, great job BB!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »