Home

Questions about setting up my offline league

This is a discussion on Questions about setting up my offline league within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Questions about setting up my offline league

I have played the demo a number of times, but I'm really looking forward to creating my offline league. I have a few questions I'm hoping some people can answer prior to the release date.

1) Am I right to assume that I am able to create a 32 team league with all the teams that I created?

2) Will I be able to change the players names or can I have the option of using fictional names? Can I create players based on ratings. For example, if I wanted to create a team from California that loves to throw the ball all over the field, can I create a great QB, WR, OLine, etc. and maybe have them be a very week defensive team in exchange.

3) If I create a 32 team league, does anyone know the number of seasons that are available to play through? Do players retire?

4) Do I need to control all 32 teams that I created in order to have my league? I'm hoping I can control one of my 32 created teams and the others can be CPU.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Last edited by tnottke; 05-23-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Questions about setting up my offline league

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnottke
I have played the demo a number of times, but I'm really looking forward to creating my offline league. I have a few questions I'm hoping some people can answer prior to the release date.

1) Am I right to assume that I am able to create a 32 team league with all the teams that I created?

2) Will I be able to change the players names or can I have the option of using fictional names? Can I create players based on ratings. For example, if I wanted to create a team from California that loves to throw the ball all over the field, can I create a great QB, WR, OLine, etc. and maybe have them be a very week defensive team in exchange.

3) If I create a 32 team league, does anyone know the number of seasons that are available to play through? Do players retire?

4) Do I need to control all 32 teams that I created in order to have my league? I'm hoping I can control one of my 32 created teams and the others can be CPU.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
1. Yes

2. Yes, but we don't know how many ratings there and if there are more that we can't see in the demo.

3. Not sure on how many seasons. All they have said is multiple seasons. I don't know if players retire or not.

4. No you don't have to control all 32 teams, you can control only one.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »