Home

Season Highlights: Something Only Backbreaker Will Do

This is a discussion on Season Highlights: Something Only Backbreaker Will Do within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2010, 12:40 AM   #9
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Season Highlights: Something Only Backbreaker Will Do

That's the first I've heard of replays being able to be saved. They confirmed that the replay system in the demo is the same as retail in another thread I thought, I am not sure why we'd be able to expect much more than that unless it was mentioned somewhere.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:54 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
That's the first I've heard of replays being able to be saved. They confirmed that the replay system in the demo is the same as retail in another thread I thought, I am not sure why we'd be able to expect much more than that unless it was mentioned somewhere.
It was mentioned in another thread here some time ago. If my memory serves me correctly they said you can save the replays, but if not I will get a capture card and make it happen. The quality would be better with a card anyway.

Here is the thread...
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...g-replays.html
Old 05-24-2010, 09:56 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Yea it was mentioned that saving replays is in. What was mentioned that was a downer was that we are stuck with the same camera angles as the demo. They need to patch the ability to see the play from any angle you want.

With that said though, even if they would not have in game saved replays. People with capture cards will have the ability to save things that will NEVER be seen again. That in itself is HUGE for me. I have been playing the demo over and over for this very reason. Every game is entirely different. You also have the shot at seing something AMAZING.

Everyone remember the Tyrone Prothro catch? You will NEVER see this happen in another football game on the market. UNLESS they create the animation for it happening. Then it has the backwards effect. Instead of being great and memorable, you might see it a dozen times and it becomes boring. For such a insane and amazing play that is counter-productive of what a company would want their customers to feel. This is where backbreaker stands alone.

Just a small example of what I mean.

This comes from a 4 min demo.......OMG when the real game gets here the things we will see, that NO ONE else will see is mind boggling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2010, 10:25 AM   #12
MVP

Matt Diesel's Arena

OVR: 20

Wow. That BB catch is amazing. I have to agree with you. This game is great. The only real concern I have is the ints and some CPU AI areas. A couple of patches, if its still present, could help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »