Home

A New Way To Play Football

This is a discussion on A New Way To Play Football within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #33
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: A New Way To Play Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
You have proven my point. Thanks.

I just wanted you to post it one more time laid out as well as possible so I had all your issues with the game to put on the BB dev section. Apparently, you can't do that. So this discussion is done. It's really amazing that you have complained all through the forum but when someone else offers to help you voice your complaint to people who may actually listen, you get lazy and don't want to do anything.

You have 33 THOUSAND POSTS here and yet you don't "have the time" to register to the BB forum and voice your complaint. That's classic.
And you've proven my point that you will be hypocritical all day long to defend this game.
Quote:
But every new thread has you saying the same complaint over and over.
Like I said, you should have no problem finding my complaints if this is true.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 05-27-2010, 10:19 AM   #34
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

Strong troll. Get off the net and get some air. I like this game, but I have no problem addressing the issues you have with the devs to make it better.

You don't like this game, but you continue to post here and antagonize people who do. That's trolling. Give it a rest.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #35

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Strong troll. Get off the net and get some air. I like this game, but I have no problem addressing the issues you have with the devs to make it better.

You don't like this game, but you continue to post here and antagonize people who do. That's trolling. Give it a rest.
Please, you have made things up and attacked me and others because we don't agree with your point of view on this game. You haven't addressed a single issue I have posted, instead you have made excuses about how my complaints aren't valid because it's a demo and lied about me posting my same complaints in every new thread.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #36
MVP

Methlab's Arena

I feel sorry for you. It's not a personal battle for me like it has become for you. I understand you are younger (1988), post here way too much, and probably need a long internet break, but I really want the game to be as good as possible. If you do a search on your posts, it only shows the threads. So I have to wade through a super long thread to grab your quotes and post them somewhere else. So inseatd of taking this to heart, I am asking you to spend 2 minutes making one more post with all your gripes so I can take it to the BB forum. Will you do this or continue this petty argument?
Old 05-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #37

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
I feel sorry for you. It's not a personal battle for me like it has become for you. I understand you are younger (1988), post here way too much, and probably need a long internet break, but I really want the game to be as good as possible. If you do a search on your posts, it only shows the threads. So I have to wade through a super long thread to grab your quotes and post them somewhere else. So inseatd of taking this to heart, I am asking you to spend 2 minutes making one more post with all your gripes so I can take it to the BB forum. Will you do this or continue this petty argument?
First of all, lol. Second of all, if you click on someone's name there is a pulldown menu and one of the options is to look at someone's posts without looking through threads. You care more about me posting over there than I do so if you really want my complaints you can find them and post them on your own.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:39 AM   #38
MVP

Methlab's Arena

Ok..I see that. I didn't know how to do that, I was using advanced search. Not everyone is out to start E wars, believe it or not.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:40 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 7

MethLab, who cares, just ignore the guy, and vice-versa (him to you). I'm sick of reading the bickering. There are issues with the game, so people tend to focus only on them because they DON'T WANT to like the game. Others focus on the positives because they WANT to like the game. There is nothing wrong with either group.

Edit: The guy is obviously a complete ******* regardless of whether he likes the game or not. The internet does that to a lot of people... anonymity is a horrible thing.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:41 AM   #40

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Ok..I see that. I didn't know how to do that, I was using advanced search. Not everyone is out to start E wars, believe it or not.
You don't want to start an "E-War" yet you make things up and attack people who don't agree with you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »