Home

Backbreaker Montage

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Montage within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2010, 02:03 PM   #1
Banned

Dax(FlowLyfe)'s Arena

OVR: 4
Backbreaker Montage

I made this after many hours of playing the demo lol.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Backbreaker Montage

Sweet video man....THAT is why I am still hyped on this game! Very impressive to see highlight plays from a user who is making plays like that around the field!

Watching someone who has clearly gotten good with the controls play the game makes it look so fluid and realistic! I know damn well that online play is going to have a ton of little kids running QB sneak no-huddle all day, but when I was watching you move the QB around the pocket and come from one read to another, I got a really good feeling about how this game is going to play when two gamers who want to play FOOTBALL hook up online.

All games online require proper opponents to maximize enjoyment, but I really believe Back Breaker online with the right match up of players is going to be like Madden NFL 2003 all over again...revolutionary! Back in 2002, with Madden '03 online, the ability to take your "skills" online was refreshing to the point that it brought me back into gaming when I had all but decided to abandon the hobby, especially the annual Madden and NCAA releases. Now Back Breaker is coming out at a time when I was getting close to the same thing with the current versions of Madden and NCAA...
Old 05-28-2010, 11:09 PM   #3
Banned

Dax(FlowLyfe)'s Arena

I still dont think it will be up there with madden even with all the problems madden has though. Sad.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:20 PM   #4
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

Should it be up there with madden on only the first game?
Old 05-31-2010, 07:17 AM   #5
Banned

Dax(FlowLyfe)'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DereckM
Should it be up there with madden on only the first game?
I doubt there will be a 2nd backbreaker game. This game was basically made as a demo for the physics engine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2010, 07:59 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax(FlowLyfe)
I doubt there will be a 2nd backbreaker game. This game was basically made as a demo for the physics engine.
Natural Motion has already confirmed there will be a second Backbreaker game. This game doesn't have to sell much to be considered a success. NM only has like 9 employees, and with the huge hits GTAIV and Red Dead have been (both use NM's Euphoria engine), I think its safe to say they have more than enough to work on BB2 even if BB1 flops in sales.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:39 AM   #7
Banned

Dax(FlowLyfe)'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii
Natural Motion has already confirmed there will be a second Backbreaker game. This game doesn't have to sell much to be considered a success. NM only has like 9 employees, and with the huge hits GTAIV and Red Dead have been (both use NM's Euphoria engine), I think its safe to say they have more than enough to work on BB2 even if BB1 flops in sales.
Would be awesome in 2012 they decide to parter with 2k, and 2k gets the engine for NFL2k12 or NFL 2k13.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:13 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax(FlowLyfe)
Would be awesome in 2012 they decide to parter with 2k, and 2k gets the engine for NFL2k12 or NFL 2k13.
I'd probably cry tears of joy if that happened.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »