Home

Two Bills Agree

This is a discussion on Two Bills Agree within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #17
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Two Bills Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
no, in all honesty I never heard of them before this review but I will check themout in the future. I use to depend on digitalsports review back in the PS1 days.
Both have occasionally posted here. Abner at one point I believe was a regular poster at DSP.

Abner was the only professional reviewer out there who really "got" NFL Head Coach. He and Bill Harris really get the genre.

Like was said previous, I don't always agree with them, but I know where they are coming from when they post impressions or write reviews.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #18
Banned

foolish813's Arena

OVR: 7

I still have lots to do with this game, even if I wait for a patch to come out. Not that I will wait, though:-)
Old 06-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #19
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10

Yea, that Dubious review was very good. And enjoyable to read.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #20
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Bill Harris was a big fan of 2k5 and had sliders posted that are still used today.He will always give reviews that seem like a fair shake.You can tell,like many others, that he really wants to like the game and his points were basically what my opinions are.When I heard that I wouldn't have a way to offset CPU A.I. problems through ratings tweaks I knew things wouldn't be too good.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #21
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Both have occasionally posted here. Abner at one point I believe was a regular poster at DSP.

Abner was the only professional reviewer out there who really "got" NFL Head Coach. He and Bill Harris really get the genre.

Like was said previous, I don't always agree with them, but I know where they are coming from when they post impressions or write reviews.
I still lurk here from time to time; I don't post much really due to lack of time. From the weekly podcast to now scheduling GameShark content to doing a ton of behind the scenes stuff ..forum posting took a backseat. Part of me misses being in the trenches over here (part of me doesn't.

Bill Harris pointed me to this thread earlier in the week. We're both happy that we have not been confused as being the same person, which happens more times than you can possibly imagine.

BK you should consider playing in our OOTP 11 league when we have an open slot. Be like old times playing FOF.

Editor in Chief Gameshark.Com
http://www.gameshark.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2010, 05:11 PM   #22
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

What was the point of this thread?

Abner didn't even post a review, he will on Gameshark and then a thread can be opened for that. Harris posts could be consider a review and a thread about them would be warranted.

But when you come into a thread with an opening post like this you're not looking to pass on review links but to cause trouble.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »