Home

RTBB Free Agent Priorities.

This is a discussion on RTBB Free Agent Priorities. within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2010, 11:25 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: RTBB Free Agent Priorities.

I am entering the playoffs in my season (not RTBB). I wonder, do players progress from one year to the next? If my running back sucks now, will he suck just as much next year?
Old 06-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

no progression from what Ive seen. but if you play on random form his from could be down for awhile
Old 06-03-2010, 12:08 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutler
Dang I went and bought a left takle. so far its working out. getting more yards on the ground and my blind side is protected.
See that's what I LOVE about this game. You really have to take into account EVERY guy on the field and how good he is or else the weakness is really glaring. Especially the guys that are really suppose to matter such as the left tackle to protect the QB's blind spot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #12
Rookie

sleepyeagle's Arena

OVR: 3

Luckily my O-line has been holding up. When I compare them to the FA, they all seem to be around the same stats as silver players. I might need a new center though, pressure up the middle is getting to me.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:31 AM   #13
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyeagle
It's good to see that gold OL actually improve things. I was hesitant because I didn't think I'd notice the difference.

In FA I have gotten a QB, RB, WR and MLB. I just started the BBFL after going undefeated in the first two leagues.
Did you beat the all-star team at the end of season 1? I'm looking at my season 2 league and wondering how I'll beat these teams that are rated so much higher than my team.

Last edited by bvb24; 06-05-2010 at 02:34 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:10 AM   #14
Rookie

sleepyeagle's Arena

OVR: 3

I won the first All Star game by a field goal. The second league was much easier since I had a great QB. The second All Star game was tougher, but I pulled through.

Now I'm in the BBFL, and teams are really giving me a run. Since I upgraded my MLB, I haven't touched my defense. It's rated 26 right now and I'm still holding teams to one or two scores per game.

All the teams I play have at least twice my ratings, but I've only lost 2 games in the BBFL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »