Home

Backbreaker Video Review *vs. Madden*

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Video Review *vs. Madden* within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2010, 12:23 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Backbreaker Video Review *vs. Madden*

The is a amazing review. Right on the money, and a lot of fun. Best review Ive read...well, ever!

I agree with the camera first and foremost. For one I dont like it much when playing with just myself, but when my friends are over, we cant even attempt a game, because theres no 3-4 player modes, and split screen is terrible.

I had a thought which I believe may appeal to EVERYONE:

Why not have a offline option for both 3rd player view, and god cam like some have mentioned. Online, why dont they make 2 modes? One mode called somthing like "in the game mode"(random name), another with "another name". The "in game mode" option would be 3rd person camera only option for those that like it and want fair play from a opponent having to use the same camera. The other mode would be with the god view, or even better a custom camera. The 2 cameras would never be able to be used online in the same game.

Look at it like this guys. Backbreakers needs to sell copies, or one day it will be no more. Its going to have to appeal to a wider fan base, but this doesnt have to mean you cant enjoy the game how you like it. It just needs thought out options. Chances are the people who play online with the god view, wouldnt have bought the game without it, so the only player count with the 3rd person mode is going to be about the same(the ones that liked it originally).

Yes, for me the 3rd person cam was a "backbreaker" from me liking this game. It does so much well. I just want to like it as much as the ones that enjoy the 3rd person cam. I'm basically begging NM to take my money every year! Please work in camera options and take my $60 every year!

Last edited by wheelman990; 06-04-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #18
CQI
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Backbreaker Video Review *vs. Madden*

I'd rather they release it every other year, and create new historical information for the league. (Sort of like Blitz did with their history).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »