Home

Passing is atrocious

This is a discussion on Passing is atrocious within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2010, 11:16 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Passing is atrocious

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbreez35
NYG....dont call the game bad because u cant pass or run its really easy....p.s. the dude above i use the default.sorry bro its easy dont get like nyg and get mad and say the game is crap.
I'm not saying it's crap just for the hell of it. I played the game enough to know that there's clearly A LOT of issues with the game. You have to be blind or ******** to not see there's far too much wrong with it.

The game has great potential, but it's damn near unplayable in it's current state. And just about every review will say the same thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 11:29 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 7

Why would i care about a review i have the game since the day it came out so im blind or a ****** because i can pass and run :-). really ! O SAYING every review is just saying that 10 people didnt like the game you know that right ?
Old 06-10-2010, 12:06 AM   #67
Banned

Quote:
Why would i care about a review i have the game since the day it came out so im blind or a ****** because i can pass and run :-). really ! O SAYING every review is just saying that 10 people didnt like the game you know that right ?
What the hell are you talking about? I think you're the only person that comes on this site that seems capable of ignoring all of the problems this game has. I'll just assume you're about 14 years old.

I played the demo quite a bit. Played my friends Backbreaker (on PS3). And then knew the game was going to be mediocre at best, and purchased it myself for Xbox 360. And even at $30 I feel like I was ripped off. This game doesn't give me the impression of a game that was READY to be released. To me, it seems as if they released it because they had to.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:37 AM   #68
Banned

ok now im 14 because i like the game.? read one of my other post and you will know how old i am. im done with you before i get banned . p.s. 35 have a goodnight .
Old 06-10-2010, 02:36 AM   #69
Banned

Quote:
ok now im 14 because i like the game.? read one of my other post and you will know how old i am. im done with you before i get banned . p.s. 35 have a goodnight .
You sure don't give the impression that you're 35 years old.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:42 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 20

Sorry can't agree with this statement. Could it be better, absolutely, but I don't agree it is atrocious. The camera could be raised and it sounds like that might happen. There could also be a quicker way to check down to RB's and FB's.

I was really having a tough time when I first got the game passing, but the last several games I have played I have had 200-300 yards passing on multiple occasions and more TDS than INTS in most of those games.

The key to me is reading the defense pre-snap and selecting the best two options based on that. I find most of the time if you read the defense correctly pre-snap your primary receiver is usually open and if he is not your secondary wr is. Trying to look at three reads or more usually doesn't end well though.

I still get sacked a good amount, but the key is to not force passes and take your medicine with the high number of sacks.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 06-10-2010 at 02:53 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Sorry can't agree with this statement. Could it be better, absolutely, but I don't agree it is atrocious. The camera could be raised and it sounds like that might happen. There could also be a quicker way to check down to RB's and FB's.

I was really having a tough time when I first got the game passing, but the last several games I have played I have had 200-300 yards passing on multiple occasions and more TDS than INTS in most of those games.

The key to me is reading the defense pre-snap and selecting the best two options based on that. I find most of the time if you read the defense correctly pre-snap your primary receiver is usually open and if he is not your secondary wr is. Trying to look at three reads or more usually doesn't end well though.

I still get sacked a good amount, but the key is to not force passes and take your medicine with the high number of sacks.
EXACTLY. NYG has not learned how to play the game yet and he is taking his frustration out on here. It has a steep learning curve and some people just are not capable of dealing with it.

NYG, if you want I will play you in a game this weekend and SHOW you that passing is not broken. Maybe then you can see how it is supposed to be done. If you want to go ahead and do this let me know. Shoot me a PM of a time you can play.

My game last night. I passed for 235 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 2 Sacks. That is realistic stats in my book. On top of that I get these kind of numbers all the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 08:35 AM   #72
Banned

yeah he has started calling me names now . im blind,a ******, and 14. because i like the game. i think the game is easy .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »