Home

Tackle Alley =

This is a discussion on Tackle Alley = within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2010, 10:05 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Tackle Alley =

65 is my highest. I only tried it one single time though and that was when I got to 65. Since then to busy building teams and logos OR playing the game.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:10 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 12

isn't this how games used to be? now we live in an age of autosaves, frequent checkpoints, and the expectations that a game will be beaten. back in the day the question was "if I finish this game" not "when I finish". How many times did you have to play through a Sonic game before you figured out the trick to beat the last levels of the game? Gamers have turned into pansies ;-)
Old 06-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #11
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

I got to 78, with over an hour to get there......I don't think I will try again. It is ridiculous how they stack the deck against you, but the CPU can run out of bounds, but you can not. LOL!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #12
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

OVR: 7

Yeah I know right they should make it extremely easy for people who arent very good at video games. Dont they know that people like you only play video games when you are able to beat the computer 154-0. What are they thinking making something actually a challenge!!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 11:57 AM   #13
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

69 was my best, and I will give it another go.

I will get that 100 .
Old 06-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 7

beastwork--- i think this whole game is built retro style. its not a pick up and play,you cant sim your season or rtbb, it hard to pass and run. i love it. but how many gamers got the demo and said this game suck because they could not pass and run for alot of yards out the gate. now tackle alley. luv it.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:55 PM   #15
Rookie

Draxion's Arena

OVR: 4

went into 79 with 45 lives and was feeling good...
by the end, i wanted to smash my xbox and tv and scream for a good 20 minutes or so.

ARGHHH, getting my self ready for another go tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #16
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgod8
Yeah I know right they should make it extremely easy for people who arent very good at video games. Dont they know that people like you only play video games when you are able to beat the computer 154-0. What are they thinking making something actually a challenge!!!!
Well it makes you wonder what happened to the actual 11-on-11 single player aspect against the CPU (BUH-ZIIIING!!!).

Just kidding, I often find myself getting my but handed to me when playing Exhibition mode, but I feel both teams get extremely cheated on offense and it just takes time to figure out which team will get more butt-handed than the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downgoesfrazier
I got up to 73 and lost as well lol.

I find it fun, though. I found some of them WAY too easy, even some after 50+.
I have a feeling this is so that we can pad up some lives for the more difficult ones down the stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearsX8
I got to 78, with over an hour to get there......I don't think I will try again. It is ridiculous how they stack the deck against you, but the CPU can run out of bounds, but you can not. LOL!
My sentiments exactly haha. It kind of pissed me off that the CPU could completely cut off that huge angle that I would have to take and come back and tackle me. Technically that's not allowed in football, correct?
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

Last edited by Blzer; 06-09-2010 at 01:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »