Home

I will not buy BB or I have sold my BB.

This is a discussion on I will not buy BB or I have sold my BB. within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2010, 03:35 PM   #1
Banned

foolish813's Arena

OVR: 7
I will not buy BB or I have sold my BB.

If you fall under one of these catagories, I would like to know what prompted your decision. If you did buy it, what made you lean that way only to trade or sell the game so fast. This is not an argument thread. I just think it would be constructive for the devs and informative to others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2010, 05:02 PM   #2
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: I will not buy BB or I have sold my BB.

Thinking of trading mine in for NCAA, they have until its release to change my mind by announcing a patch. If there's no announcement by then, then I'll likely trade it for NCAA, and I don't think there will ever be a patch then if it's not even announced at that point (6 weeks after release).
Old 06-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Traded mine in.

There was a lot to like about the game, but ultimately the limitations and the influx of new games that are/will take up my time made this game expendable.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:12 PM   #4
Banned

foolish813's Arena

Wow, this is pretty interesting. I thought this thread would immediately be flooded by "camera haters". Some people do have their own minds after all.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
MVP

mestevo's Arena

They mentioned potentially changing the camera, that's actually the biggest change that has me keeping it for now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #6
Banned

foolish813's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
They mentioned potentially changing the camera, that's actually the biggest change that has me keeping it for now.
Wow, that's news to me. I'm actually used to it now. I think offensively it's cool and can be just tweaked, but defensively, if you hold focus and start to run horizontally, it tracks you to where the ball is, but the carrier isn't there anymore cause he's moving and your angle is behind pointed behind him.
I think that camera news would be a breath of fresh air for some and could bring in buyers that were turned away. But like you say with no hard patch evidence, that's just money in the wind.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 10

Sold mine on EBay...could only get about $15-20 with trade. Reasons...just not for me, as I am more of a coach mode type player. There is alot to like about this game and with the editor..gives a refreshing new look to football.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:50 PM   #8
MVP

mestevo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish813
Wow, that's news to me. I'm actually used to it now. I think offensively it's cool and can be just tweaked, but defensively, if you hold focus and start to run horizontally, it tracks you to where the ball is, but the carrier isn't there anymore cause he's moving and your angle is behind pointed behind him.
I think that camera news would be a breath of fresh air for some and could bring in buyers that were turned away. But like you say with no hard patch evidence, that's just money in the wind.
I like the defensive camera, they mentioned possibly raising the camera a couple feet and down a several degrees. That option would be a welcome and pretty big difference. If it's a mandatory change for all and not an option I can see that upsetting those who have stuck with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »