Home

Small info on the Patch for BackBreaker

This is a discussion on Small info on the Patch for BackBreaker within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 05:41 AM   #9
Banned

Charleston_Tiger's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Small info on the Patch for BackBreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
Ok bkrich83 lets just move on cause it's a dead end between you and I.
He and another poster know they get away with constant negativity which is a form of trolling so they will keep doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if this post is my last this forum is moderated differently than others.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:14 AM   #10
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
That's a pretty big leap based on zero actual info.
You know I dont read every thread here but I always see you saying something negative about the game. I get the feeling you just like to argue. Funny thing is they always seem to be the same rehashed topics (camera is most popular). Maybe I miss where you like the game but otherwise I dont understand why you even come into this section anymore. Just a random observation.

As for the patch, alot of people are going to be disappointed. They have some vision/idea that it will basically be BB2. Its going to fix somethings and cause you to adjust to what you became used to, but that can happen with slight tweaks. I expect to download the patch and notice a few changes but nothing that changes the game. I do think that the guys who only have an issue with the camera will be about halfway pleased. They arent going to love the new cam but Im sure it will be enough for them.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:16 AM   #11
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

good post sb
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 11:25 AM   #12
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

You know, until we get something concrete, lets not start threads that really offer not much if at all any information at all.

I dont know if you guys are frustrated with waiting or tired or what, but let me do this once. Im locking this thread both as a way to prevent a flame war, and from getting people banned.

This also serves as a warning that it just wont be tolerated per the TOS if anyone decides to cross the line.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »