Home

Visual Options?

This is a discussion on Visual Options? within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Visual Options?

I'm not talking cams here, I'm talking like the flashing LOS and other visuals. Can they be modified, turned off, etc.? Personally I don't like the laser beam LOS and wish games would adapt more of the overlays broadcasts use like showing the down and yds to go extending from the LOS for a brief moment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Visual Options?

I would love to see if the LOS could be turned off for any game. This has been a wish of mine since NFL 2K3, and I don't think many people understood why I wanted it but it's just another form of realism for the players not knowing exactly how much farther to go, etc.

But as for the visual options in this game, I turn everything off. The LOS visuals can't be turned off, but things like the HUD for yardage gained (it shows in the score ticker anyway), the glowing players, the kicking meter, etc. are all gone when I'm playing. I love facing that kind of realism.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »