Home

My 2009 Oakland Athletics Franchise

This is a discussion on My 2009 Oakland Athletics Franchise within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19
My 2009 Oakland Athletics Franchise

hello there everyone new and old, i know that im getting a really late start on my chise but due to moving in with my Fiancee and work and life in general it has been hard to get anything going.

anyway, i am using the roster download from Oct 13th i believe, i am using default sliders on All-star level. i have my page set up (link is in signature) my first six games are played and reported on.

Ive been trying to figure out what to do with it writing wise due to trying to write up a week at a time is hard to do. here are some of the things im thinking about doing with it... tell me what you think...

the reason im bringing this up is that my writing is extremely rusty as hell and so im looking to ease back into the writing so as not to overwhelm myself again.

1. do game by game updates

2. do series updates updating each game in the series with short recaps.

3. keep it as it is like you see on the page now...

4. just use the pre writtten articles provided by the game and just don't worry about the writing right now.

5. do week updates with single short updates.

due to my work schedule i some weeks only have 1 - 2 days a week i can play and or update. (my fiancee has weekends off so i try not to play on those days) so updates depending on how i do them will be sparse at best some weeks.

my plan as best as i hope it to go is that i can or get close to finishing this season near the start of the actual 2010 season in real life.

so feel free to read what is there, check out my side bar which will be updated every time i do a update however that will be. also check out my team calender to see each game line score thing.

let me know what you think. you have always been a great group of fans and i thank you all for your support in the past and in your continued support of my 2009 Oakland Athletics.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »