Home

The carrer of Tyrell Osborne 2k10

This is a discussion on The carrer of Tyrell Osborne 2k10 within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
The carrer of Tyrell Osborne 2k10

Bio: im 6 FT 200 Lb pitcher im from OU (Oregon) and i have a fastball curve and an eephus. i was drafted by the Mariners in the first round and im starting in AA

Last edited by brett the jet favre; 03-05-2010 at 01:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
MVP

Re: The carrer of Tyrell Osborne 2k10

I came into a close one last game but was lucky enough to get the save with a nasty curve for the strike out it was nerve racking but i loved every minuite of it

Last edited by brett the jet favre; 03-02-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:27 PM   #3
MVP

Well my first start was great we played the Mississippi Braves i didnt let up a single run untill the 9th. i let up 10 hits and had 5 strike outs and only threw 83 pitches, what a great way to start 1-0
Old 03-03-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

so is this going to be ran from your players blog type perspective?
Old 03-03-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
MVP

Buckeye's Arena

OVR: 38

sounds intresting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2010, 01:36 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
so is this going to be ran from your players blog type perspective?
why yes it will sorry about not posting but ive had alot of homework and other issues i plan on doing alot of games this weekend also should i make my guy a closer or stay at starter?
Old 03-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #7
MVP

Game 2:Inning 1:well i got an easy strike out with a curveball but then let up a hit, after the hit the next guy grounded out inning over.

Inning 1:well i had to bat we had a man on second and on third 1 man out, i bunted to first base and the runner was safe 4-0.

inning 2:started off sloppy by giving up 2 basehits but then on an 0-2 pitch struck him out with my eephus pitch.

inning 3: started out great got the first strike but then started to throw balls but i still got him to groundout. The next 2 guys grounded out first pitch

inning 3: had to bat again yipppee but i managed to fight a pitch into left field for a basehit.

inning 4: Got the first pitch strike but gave up the basehit. The next guy i struke out with an 0-2 eephus, but the i gave up 2 more basehits bases loaded 1 man out, and i get it with an 0-1 fastball groundout for the double play.

inning 5: Got the first pitch strike and then got him to fly out to left and same with the next guy. The last guy i got the ground out the short

inning 5: i wasnt so lucky this time to bat i grounded out to secound.

inning 6: got the first pitch strike and struck him out in 3 with a eephus. Next guy i let up a basehit. Got the next guy to ground out to secound for the double play.

inning 7: after 2 eephuses he got a basehit. The next guy i struck out in 3 with a curve. The next guy got a basehit in 6, man on first and secound. next guy poped out the the next got a basehit, bases loaded 2 out, and the guy grounded out in 4 to short.

inning 8: first guy got a ba**** on an 0-1 pitch, thought i had the double play but the ump called him safe 1 out 1 on second, no bad call this time guy grounded out the second for the double play inning over.

inning 8:grounded out in 2.

inning 9: got a strike out in 3 with a fastball on the outside corner. the guy grounded out to me (but im used to the shows controlles and threw it to third lol). the next guy got a basehit to left 2 on 1 out. He got a ba**** off the secound basemens glove they got their first score and im pi$$ed one on third and second 1 out. Of course he flys out and he look an error on the left fielder they score again. i get tooken out.

stats:8.1 IP 14 H 2 ERA 6Ks 90 PC

Final score 6-2.

my thoughts- well im 2-0 with 12 Ks and a 1.53 ERA. Im so mad they didnt take me out earlier i mean i kept letting up hits and i was tired as hell i had nothing in me i wanted out but no i had to let up 2 runs then get taken out.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:30 AM   #8
MVP

guys im gonna delet this guy i will do another one but doing a whole 9 innings takes a while and idk i just want it short and sweet so my next guy wil be a closer thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »