Home

Pirates are changing....but givin gold

This is a discussion on Pirates are changing....but givin gold within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Pirates are changing....but givin gold

ive decided to start my dynasty with the pirates i started when the game first came out but im in my 25 game so u guys r gonna have to really follow

BREAKING NEWS : PIRATES TRADING BIG TIME!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Pirates are changing....but givin gold

PIRATES TRADE for tim hudson and derek lowe from the braves then they get jason varitek,clay buckhotlz, daniel bard from the red sox then they get mark reynolds and ian kennedy from the d-backs then matt laporta from the indians then recieve blake hawksworth, trevor miller and brendan ryan from the cards then recieve laynce nix and edison volquez from the reds. and pick up russ springer (hottest closer in the major league now) and tom gordenn and bj ryan......pirates r looking good

LINEUPS
C-Ryan Doumit
1B-Jason Varitek
2B-Matt Laporta
3B-Mark Reynolds
SS-Brendan Rayn
LF-Lastings Milledege
CF-Andrew Mccloutchen
RF-Garrett Jones

PITCHING ROTATION
Derek Lowe
Tim Hudson
Edison Volquez
Clay Bucholtz
Daniel Bard (sweet 100 Mile per hour fastball )

which equals a record of......21-3 (accidently simed 1 and lost )

celebration
Old 05-02-2010, 10:57 AM   #3
Banned

After doing all these trades ive lost some pretty good players like zach duke, brandon moss, ronny cedeno, inawibi (if thats how u spell it) octavio dotel, about 5 of my best prospects, i rencently traded for eric hinske back to the pirates i know i gave up more but i cant think of them now

heres a couple highlights of the year
(first game)...........MilleDge hits it to left field hes rounding second...ROUNDING THIRD..............SLIDDDDDDDDDDESSSSSSSS......... .HES SAFE AN INSIDE THE PARK HOMERUN MILLEDGE HAS DONE SOMETHING SPECTACULAR.......WOW!!!

(early season)
Pirates r in trouble 2 out bottom of the nine down by 2 Jones up to bat...STRIKE ONE!.....here comes the pit- JONES KILLS IT ITS GOING GOING....GONE! is it to late for the pirates to come back?
Mark Reynolds at the plate here comes the fir- CRUSHED.......WILL IT MAKE IT....YES!!! TIED UP AND WE R GOING TO EXTRA INNINGS WAT A GREAT HIT!
well were not going to extra innings yet.......Ryan Doumit comes up to the plate hasnt had a homer since last year before his injury heres comes the pitch.....BALL! heres come the second one.....BALL!.....heres the thrid....STRIKE!......heres the fo- NO WAY!!!!! THIS BALL IS GONE!!! RYAN DOUMIT WALK OFF....WOW! LETS MEASURE IT.......480 FT WOW! as they celebrate at the plate we can already tell its going to be a good year ill post another 1 later
Old 05-03-2010, 12:04 PM   #4
Banned

played a game last night final score was 7-6 as pittsburg wins again with go ahead runs in the top of the ninth....laporta and jones both had 2 HRS Tim Hudson had a no-hitter goin into the eighth then gave up 6 RUNS! but holds up to only let them up by 1 then in the ninth is when laporta hit his second and jones hit his second to give me the win....****ss Springer closed it out with ease goin to start postin pictures and box scores soon

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »