Home

Remember the Name | The Career of Ray Wilson.

This is a discussion on Remember the Name | The Career of Ray Wilson. within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2010, 06:37 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Remember the Name | The Career of Ray Wilson.

Manny Gives Wilson A Big L

Manny Watches His Go Ahead Double

Wilson: 8 IP, 5 H, 2 ER, 3 BB, 10 k's

Next Start: @ PHI

Last edited by Overlord; 06-09-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:43 PM   #10
Banned

Wilson Report

I got one word for you, Mets offense. RUNS! I got an undeserved loss because of them. Arghh. 10 k's for nothing. Plus why didnt coach take me out after the 7th when I lead off the inning. Oh well. Just gotta put that behind me. Now I gotta get ready for the Phils. Man I really need to pitch in better location. Oh yah and Doc Bryant I got something for you. GET YOUR EYE CHECKED. Those 3 walks were all because of you being blind get some glasses man. Argghh and I also gotta say sorry to Manny. Came up clutch. I had two outs in the 8th and then boom! Just like Pujols except it was one run. It was two. Anyways gonna face Moyer when he go to Brotherly Love. 3-1 isnt that bad is it. Also got 2.40 era. And lead the league in K's. Thats awesome. Yupp gotta treat the guys out since I got my first L. Ray Ray Out!
Old 06-09-2010, 08:06 PM   #11
Banned

Wilson Report

Wassupp y'all. Here in my blog not talking bout my outing talking bout why I didnt pitch against the defending NL champs. Well I didnt start because during bullpen session before the Phillies series I sprained my elbow. I told coach that I was okay. But he told me to skip the start just incase it gets worse. Coach said that I will be starting game 1 against Coach Bakers team in Great American. Another NL Central start arghhh! Havent got to start against any divison rivals or any Mets rivals. I told this to coach and he said theres a chance I will be starting against the Yankees. I was like so happy. I mean to get a win against the defending Champions will make people remember my name. Anyways, time for pregame warmups. Talk to y'all again after the game. Ray Ray Out!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 10:40 PM   #12
Banned

Votto Walks It Off Against Wilson

IP: 8.1
H: 5
R: 1
ER: 1
BB: 0
SO: 11

Im trying a new layout that includes a vid. But dis one is going to have one

Old 06-09-2010, 10:47 PM   #13
Banned

Wilson Report

Ahhhhh I hate my team. I mean 0 runs in my last 2 starts. 18 innings of no run ball. So I asked Coach to trade me to another team. Suprisingly he said yah I will try to get some good offers. I mean 8.1 innings and I didnt get no runs on the board from my team. Zero! I mean thats more than the Nats scored on me in an inning! Or was it the Dodgers. And the Cardinals. And the Reds. Arghhh. I bet there will be news alert on Sportscenter saying that I requested a trade.

I just got a call from coach and he said that every team out there in the MLB is in the league is interested in me. I thought to myself you better trade me to a team in this divison so I can get revenge haha. But i dont care what team I get traded to as long as I get some run support from my team. Anyways im getting sleep so RayRay out!
Old 06-09-2010, 11:25 PM   #14
Banned

Wilson Report

Bye Bye Big Apple. And hello LA! My dream finally came true. Im so happy to play for the Angels. It already feels like im in Heaven. Heaven on Earth. Well anyways, the Mets traded me and this catcher to the Angels who traded away Saunders and Santana with Brandon Wood. I never thought Santana was good but the Angels gave up a lot with Saunders. Coach Mike said that I make my debut in game 1 against Seattle. My first time to go against the Mariners and my first time to pitch in the West since my days as a pitcher in UCLA. Well anyways. Gotta go to the game now against Boston so Ray Ray out!
Old 06-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #15
Banned

Wilson Gets First Career Shutout

IP: 9
H: 7
R: 0
ER: 0
BB: 0
SO: 8

*Decided to continue this layout but with more details next time start will have more details*

We won 1-0, My record is now 4-2 and my ERA went down to 1.71
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 02:01 PM   #16
Banned

Wilson Report

First career shutout baby! Haha the Mariners were no chance. Man I got thank my defense thought I allowed 2 triples to leadoff the inning in the 4 and 5th and the defense was really good ground ball to Izturis throws it a first and he's out. Samething with Morales. And i'd like to give a big thanks to the offense even though they were fatigue they still gave me a run. Ehemmm unlike those damn Mets who couldnt give me at least 1 run. O well. Next start is against the Rays and im going to face Wade Davis. Gonna be a challenge for both of us. Me and Wade both have 4 wins but my ERA is lower than his his is a 2.29 and my is a 1.71. Plus I have 33 more strikeouts than him. Anyways im out gonna go hang out with the staff before the game at 7. Ray Ray out!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »