Home

The Career of Mike Voelker (MLB 10)

This is a discussion on The Career of Mike Voelker (MLB 10) within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2011, 11:11 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Career of Mike Voelker (MLB 10)

Just Moved!
Mike had arrived at the apartment complex. It was a very nice place with a lot of things to do, He got to his building and walked in to his apartment. It was very nice. He knew he's like it here. Once done un-packing his stuff, he realized he had a lot of things needed to buy or upgrade now that he has a new place.

He decided to use some of his big bonus to go shopping. He bought a new TV, a couch, a desk, and some groceries, as well as some other things needed to keep his place running. He was going to let Dustin stay for the week, then pay for his flight back home, because Dustin's mom only allowed him to come for the week, We played a lot of video games together, as well as did some pitch&catch in an open field by the complex.

...February and March Pass...

"Coach?" asked Mike

"Yes, Voelker?" the Barons' Skipper said

"Whats my role going to be to start off?"

"Middle Relief. You'll be pitching almost every game for a couple innings until you start." he replied

"Oh. Alright. Better get ready for tomorrow's game against the Mudcats." said Mike

"You better be ready. You need to be at Reigons Park by 5:45, game is at 7:05."

"Alright, I'll be ready"

...Mike didn't know if he was ready.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:10 PM   #10
Rookie

(didnt pitch in first game.)

Mudcats Defeat Barons, 5-1
Voelker makes pro debut.

by Matt Ramirez

The Mudcats have tied the 5-Game series up at 1, after defeating the Birmingham Barons 5-1.

Leading Carolina to the win were Devin Mesoraco and Daniel Dorn, both smashing HR's. Kyle Lotzkar got the win for the 'Cats, going 8 and two-thirds innings, allowing 7 hits and one run. He walked two and struck out four, He is now 1-0 on the year. Jordan Smith took the save for Carolina, his 1st of the year.

Jeffrey Marquez took the loss for the Barons, allowing 3 runs in 5 innings, and walking 3. Mike Voelker made his professional debut in the ninth inning for the Barons, and caused 2 ground outs and 1 fly out.

The series continues tomorrow at 7:05 ET, at Reigons Park. Nathan Jones will take the mound for the Barons, and Alexander Smit will start for the Mudcats.

2010 Mike Voelker Stats - Pitching
NAMEWLSVQSHLDIPHERHRBBSOWHIPERA
Mike Voelker000001.0000000.000.00
Old 02-14-2011, 03:42 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 32

Nice story, sounds familiar...

It said earlier that you were a right handed pitcher, but in the picture above you're a lefty?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
Nice story, sounds familiar...

It said earlier that you were a right handed pitcher, but in the picture above you're a lefty?

I got the idea from yours, after reading from start to finish, and I suppose it looks a lot like yours

About the left handed thing, I realized that when I started , it'll be fixed starting next game
Old 02-15-2011, 03:16 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by voelker
I got the idea from yours, after reading from start to finish, and I suppose it looks a lot like yours

About the left handed thing, I realized that when I started , it'll be fixed starting next game
Have fun with it bro, I'm following!

With mine, I just didn't want to invest too much time because 11 is coming out so soon, and I'll be playing 11 for at least a year so my next RTTS will be a lot deeper.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »