Home

A'sfan4ever's Oakland A's Dynasty Manager Franchise (The Show 08')

This is a discussion on A'sfan4ever's Oakland A's Dynasty Manager Franchise (The Show 08') within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19
A'sfan4ever's Oakland A's Dynasty Manager Franchise (The Show 08')

Well here i am again for the um-teenth time, or so it seems. I've been a show'er since i first got a PS3 and first played the show 07. I have played 08', a little of 09', none of 10' and a bit of 11'.

i recently bought and played what i could of 11'. It is by far and away to far beyond my comfort zone in many ways. So i made the decision to go back to my comfort zone and a game i truly loved and re-acquired 08'.

i am running my franchise as always over on DynastyManager.com. the link to my page as always is in my signature for you to use when i update. I will due to my work schedule be updating once a day every four days.

If i am off on a weekend i will not be updating due to spending time with my wife who has weekends off.

I already have my first game i played and posted up on the page. Now you will have to bare with me as i get back into my flow with my writing. it could take a very long time, but hopefully not.

I will be updating my side bar area on my page at the end of every week that is played. meaning that once i play my Saturday game and get my write up complete i will be working on completing my side bar area (team stats)

i will be updating the team schedule and standing after every game i play.

I will no longer be updating games each year when they com out. i will be carrying out a true franchise with this one game.

I had planned on doing that with 08 until game locked up, wouldn't load anymore so with out thinking i deleted my files and then found out my brother in law had a copy he would have given me.

Anyway this will be a long term thing i am doing here. with my limited play and write time available, i truly believe that it will allow me to avoid the whole burn out thing i have run into in years past.

so here is my game schedule as it goes forward

Tuesday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday

So here is to a very long and lively time for my A's to rule the virtual world starting with 2008!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2011, 01:47 PM   #2
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: A'sfan4ever's Oakland A's Dynasty Manager Franchise (The Show 08')

A's Updated

Well so far so good on my season and my writing so far, or at least i like to think so. i really do and am starting to think that this limited time i have to do this will be paying off for me in the long run. i just have to work my way to getting more in game detail into the write ups. but as for now i like how it is going and what im saying in my recaps. so take a look and see what you think. any and all feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »