Home

A 2006 smokies dynasty

This is a discussion on A 2006 smokies dynasty within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
A 2006 smokies dynasty

Hey guys first of all I want to thank you for taking a look at this! Basically what I'm doing is playing the 2006 tennesee smokies season in MLB 12 the show. Now before I get started I need some help from you guys. I don't have all the players. So if you guys can help me out by telling what team these guys are on or if you guys can create them and it them in the vault it would be greatly aprecieted. Thanks!

Guys I need:
Phil avlas
Jarrad ball
Adam bass
Jonathan castellnos
Wilkin Castillo
Matt Chico
Jesus cota
Jaime d'antona
Matt Elliot
Alex Frazier
Steve garrabrants
Dustin glant
Clint goocher
Adam Haley
Steven Jackson
Chris Kinsey
Matt Morgan
Agustin Murillo
Bill Murphy
Danny richar
Mike Schultz
Aj shappi
Greg smith
Bill white
Matty wilkinson
Jon zeringue
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: A 2006 smokies dynasty

Forget wilkin Castillo and bill Murphy. I just got them.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Just got all the players I needed to start this! About to start opening day as Adam bass takes the mound. Will post results after game.
Lineup:
1. Jarred ball CF
2. Danny richar 2B
3. Miguel montero C
4. Jesus cota 1B
5. Alex Frazier LF
6. Agustin Murillo 3B
7. Jon zeringue RF
8. Javier Baez SS
9. Adam bass P
Old 08-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #4
Rookie

Opening day is here! Yes that's right that's what the 7,195 people said as they entered oak street park to watch the smokies and lookout battle it out. And boy was it a battle. Andy bass took the mound for the smokies and he pitched pretty although he nees to work on his stamina as he only pitched 4 1\3 but it was good. In those innings he only allowed 2 hits and got 4 strikeouts. He even got some help from the offense as jarred ball and Miguel montero both drove in an RBI. After bass the bullpen managed to hold the lead as both goocher and wilkinson pitched solid. It was all going good until the 8th. That's when Doug slaten came in. He allowed back to back doubles giving the lookout the tie. 2-2 in the Roth of the ninth. Jesus cota managed to drive on a much needed RBI. Then came the bottom. Dustin glint comes in to try to shut them down and he already puts men on the corners with no one out. He then manages to create a chopper back to him to throw the man out at home! He then follows that up with 2 strikeouts to end the game! Very exciting game though! Although slaten pitched horrible he gets the win and glint gets the save! Jarred bell gets player of the game for going 2 for 4 with 2 doubles and a RBI. Will try to play game tomorrow after physical therapy (torn acl) if not then the next day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »