Home

Sunrise in San Diego- Revenge of the Ownership

This is a discussion on Sunrise in San Diego- Revenge of the Ownership within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #57
AC
Win the East

AC's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Sunrise in San Diego- Revenge of the Ownership

Quote:
Originally Posted by royals19
So how 'bout Stroman and Joey Bats?
Those were some pretty weak 'PEDs' that he was on. Kinda obvious it wasn't intentional.

JB's surgery is great. We get a better draft pick AND a fully healthy beast? Muahaha!

Quote:
Haha! That's great!
Figured you'd like it.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMilan99
Those were some pretty weak 'PEDs' that he was on. Kinda obvious it wasn't intentional.
I never figured he'd be the guy to do that stuff but whatever. That's like the Guillermo Mota case, he took some cough syrup in his home country and he got suspended for 50 games. Some of these cases are jokes.

Quote:
JB's surgery is great. We get a better draft pick AND a fully healthy beast? Muahaha!
You can't tell me you guys aren't scamming up there. Its almost like you guys plan this stuff out...

Quote:
Figured you'd like it.
That was great! We really need John to open up his pocket book this offseason with a class even better than last years coming up (HINT, HINT).

But who's to say that Moores will be the one to open up his pocket book...

I've heard that sound 3 times... once was Babe Ruth, the second was Josh Gibson, and the third was Bo Jackson- Buck O'Neil

Old 08-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #59
AC
Win the East

AC's Arena

Quote:
I never figured he'd be the guy to do that stuff but whatever. That's like the Guillermo Mota case, he took some cough syrup in his home country and he got suspended for 50 games. Some of these cases are jokes.

Why him? He seems like the last guy to do that lol. He's a fairly big media presence. But guys like Sosa are shy and forget how to speak.

You can't tell me you guys aren't scamming up there. Its almost like you guys plan this stuff out...

I know exactly how this offseason is going to work. I'm catching on.... If you're interesting, I'll spill.

That was great! We really need John to open up his pocket book this offseason with a class even better than last years coming up (HINT, HINT).

But who's to say that Moores will be the one to open up his pocket book...

I'm now expecting an update.
Responses in bold.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #60
MVP

A seemingly innocent warehouse was actually a nightmare. It was rigged out with jail cells, surveillance technology, snipers and the works. Past the guard office and down the hallway where the jails were located, was a dark and damp cell guarded by 4 heavily armed men. Inside of the cell sat 3 prisoners, Omar Minaya, Brad Asmus and the now former commissioner, Bud Selig. All three were nam lucky to be alive. They had survived hours upon hours of rigorous interrogation, regular beatings and had survived the food shortage.

Minaya peered out the window when he located the moon. "It's almost 8 o'clock." 8 was typically the time the interrogator came in and picked one of them at random.

The first interrogator was fierce but this second one didn't even seem human. He was a man of regular build that always wore a black suit, cape and wore a silver mask that hid his face.

The three prisoners sat in their cell, they could hear his dress shoes clicking against the concreate floor. Even though they had taken this punishment everyday of the year, they were still terrified of it.

They cringed as he shoved the guards aside, and his cape flew around one of the prisoners he grabbed by the head. He marched him down to one of the open interrogation rooms. The sound of others going on could be heard all around.

He threw Bud Selig down in the chair and went through his questions. "Are you going to tell us MLB's secret? The fate of baseball depends on it. You wouldn't want America's Pastime to go to waste do you?" Selig said not a word. He never said anything. He wasn't going to give in.

The man then quit his rage and sat down at the other end of the table. "Bud, do you know who I am?" The man took off his mask revealing non other than:

Will Ferrell

"I was in an automobile "accident" awhile back. Except it wasn't an accident. Someone tried to get rid of me and blew my car up. I searched for answer after answer and I all the pieces are finally put together. I'm changing sides. I'm releasing you and your compadres. They've got a briefcase with everything I've gathered. Time is of the essence." Said Ferrell.

He locked the door then went back and sat down.

"Let me go ahead and brief you on the situation. There is a man out there that wants to own everything involved with baseball, ESPN, TV stations, clothing, you name it he wants it. He has the money for it all and perhaps even worse, he seeks ownership in every single sport. And he already has one in baseball." Ferrell said.

"Is it the Padres?" Selig asked weakly.

Somewhere above the warehouse building, an unfamiliar craft appeared in the sky. It flew around like it was just gliding through the air aimlessly, for it had no pilot. Suddenly the camera moved on the craft and zoomed in on the warehouse.

"No." Replied Will Ferrell.

It made a cocking sound then something shot out of its wings.

"He owns the"

Suddenly the warehouse exploded and debris flew everywhere. A massive crater took its place.

At PETCO Park

John Moores closed the laptop he was using to pilot the drone with remorse.

A man walked up next to him and patted him on the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown

You did well....

I've heard that sound 3 times... once was Babe Ruth, the second was Josh Gibson, and the third was Bo Jackson- Buck O'Neil

Old 08-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #61
AC
Win the East

AC's Arena

If it's the Jays....

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 3

I'm not sure I just read that right. Are you saying dudes at the warehouse just got blown up RAMBO style?! These dudes ain't playing around right now. And the fall off from this certainly is going to be good I bet...
Spoiler
Old 08-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbiggio
I'm not sure I just read that right. Are you saying dudes at the warehouse just got blown up RAMBO style?! These dudes ain't playing around right now. And the fall off from this certainly is going to be good I bet...
Spoiler
Yup that place just went up like the fourth of July!

Spoiler

Last edited by royals19; 08-30-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:31 PM   #64
MVP

This season is going to bring to you, "Around the League" updates, "Down on the Farm" updates and a monthly on the Padres.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »