Home

Power Arms: The Pitching Career of Jordan Stewart

This is a discussion on Power Arms: The Pitching Career of Jordan Stewart within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
MVP

Bluejaysfan65's Arena

OVR: 44
Power Arms: The Pitching Career of Jordan Stewart

Hi everybody!!! I'm going to create a Road To The Show pitcher named Jordan Stewart and write about it here on the Operation Sports forums. I will be playing this using MLB 12 The Show since I don't have MLB 13 The Show and probably won't be getting it this year. I will be using the Operation Sports Full Minors Opening Day roster and hope to have a successful career with Jordan Stewart. I encourage you to join his journey to the big leagues with me and will hope you have fun!!!

Graphics:

Thanks to Uncle Drew [simulationsports.net]

Last edited by Bluejaysfan65; 07-31-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2013, 10:30 PM   #2
MVP

Bluejaysfan65's Arena

Re: Power Arms: The Pitching Career of Jordan Stewart

I'm going to be gone for March break until around Wednesday so I am setting either Wednesday or Thursday as the day for the first update. I will provide you guys with some storylines before that time for you guys to read and enjoy!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:27 AM   #3
MVP

Bluejaysfan65's Arena

- February 7th 2012 -
Jordan Stewart was a regular eighteen year old teenage kid that loved to play video games, hang out with friends and browse the Internet. One thing that make him so different from all the other eighteen year old boys was that he loved baseball. Not only did he love baseball, he was naturally talented as well. Every morning he would wake up and go to the indoor high school baseball diamond and practice with his friends.

He grew up playing baseball as a shortstop. Life was good, he had everything that he could have ever wanted, good grades in school, a good social life and parents that understood and looked after him.

That all changed three years ago. He and his father were on the way home from one of Jordan's baseball games that was located in another town, it was a good 45 minute drive to get back to their home. He and his father were sitting in the car when suddenly a grey car came speeding through the traffic light and hit his father's side of the car. His father was killed instantly in the car crash and Jordan had hurt his arm. Ever since that accident, Jordan could no longer hit the baseball like he used. His swings were always weak and he was scared that the ball would hit him every time that he stepped up to the plate.

His father, Michael Stewart, was a minor league pitcher that was in the Los Angeles Angels organization. He was a highly touted prospect whose fastball could hit 99 miles per hour. His father's goal was always to win a world series but the opportunity never came. When his mother suggested that he stop baseball and try a different sport, young Jordan new exactly what he was going to do. He was going to pick up where his father left off and reach his goal.

Through a lot of hard work, Jordan learned how to pitch and soon became one of the better pitcher in the state. He succeeded on his highschool team and was soon on almost every MLB team's scouting list. Now the question is "Can he succeed?"
Old 03-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #4
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

I'm looking forward to following your journey. Not many guys take the path of a pitcher so that will be something fresh and exciting to see.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #5
MVP

Bluejaysfan65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
I'm looking forward to following your journey. Not many guys take the path of a pitcher so that will be something fresh and exciting to see.
Thanks for following. It took me quite a while when I was deciding if I should make a positional player or a pitcher. It was a pretty tough decision...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #6
MVP

joshrmlb's Arena

OVR: 9

Looking forward to following this!
Old 03-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #7
MVP

Bluejaysfan65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshrmlb
Looking forward to following this!
Thanks!!! You should do an RTTS dynasty as well!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #8
MVP

joshrmlb's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejaysfan65
Thanks!!! You should do an RTTS dynasty as well!!!
If I get a S-video cable I might. If not, I'll probably just stick with my Marlins franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »