Home

Coastal Chaos - A Seattle Mariners Franchise

This is a discussion on Coastal Chaos - A Seattle Mariners Franchise within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2013, 02:22 PM   #9
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Coastal Chaos - A Seattle Mariners Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Felix is in Beast Mode. 5 wins .88 ERA. and what's up with Saunders jacking 8 HR's. Wow!! Wish I could get that type of power out of him in mine.
Yeah Felix has been dominant! I was overly surprised at how well Saunders has been doing! He's hitting leadoff though so not a lot of RBI opportunities, might have to move him down in the order if he's going to keep this up! Kendrys is second with 7. Morse is my only real disappointment, hitting just above .200 with 2 HR's so far in the first month+! A few struggling pitchers has me contemplating bringing up Paxton sometime in May as he's continued to dominate AAA.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:56 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Coastal Chaos - A Seattle Mariners Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow2201
Yeah Felix has been dominant! I was overly surprised at how well Saunders has been doing! He's hitting leadoff though so not a lot of RBI opportunities, might have to move him down in the order if he's going to keep this up! Kendrys is second with 7. Morse is my only real disappointment, hitting just above .200 with 2 HR's so far in the first month+! A few struggling pitchers has me contemplating bringing up Paxton sometime in May as he's continued to dominate AAA.
I typically bat Saunders leadoff as well because the M's have no speed and I had him platooning with Gutierrez, who I also have leadoff against lefties. Saunders has 5 HR's now for me and is batting .400 so he is forcing himself into the lineup more, but Guti is also doing well batting over .300 and Ibanez and Bay are both playing well in my LF platoon. (Bay had back to back nights with 2 HR's and now has 5 on the year (I just finished April). Like you my disappointment has been Morse's power #'s (2 HR) but he has hit (over .300).

In my franchise Felix is 4-0 but I actually try and play every 3rd game so that way I pitch with everyone. So 2 wins came with me and 2 with the CPU at the helm. I find a guy who benefits most from my control is Mauer. With the CPU using him he has a ERA over 10.00 and is 0-2. With me his ERA is under 3.00 and is (1-0).

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »