Home

Gutter to the Grail (Cleveland Indians MLB 13 Dynasty)

This is a discussion on Gutter to the Grail (Cleveland Indians MLB 13 Dynasty) within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #1
Rookie

RobD4477's Arena

OVR: 1
Gutter to the Grail (Cleveland Indians MLB 13 Dynasty)

I'll be starting a new Indians Dynasty using an edited version of the OS Opening Day rosters (just a few rating changes for some players that are having good seasons or bad seasons so far. First post actual post will be in a day or two. #RollTribe this is my first dynasty write-up so go easy on me

Sports Director @ the Student-Run Radio Station on the Campus of Kent State.

Have called Football games at Penn State and Clemson, Baseball games at Florida International and Basketball games at the Quicken Loans Arena, including the 2017 MAC Championship Game

Last edited by RobD4477; 06-09-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
Rookie

RobD4477's Arena

Re: Gutter to the Grail (Cleveland Indians MLB 13 Dynasty)

New look Tribe feel like playoff run is in the cards
With Spring Training about to begin, new Indians manager Terry Francona believes this team is much improved from last year. After spending a year as an analyst Francona is ready to get back to managing. "The time I spent at ESPN was one of the most enjoyable times of my life but I'm ready to get back on the field" said Francona.
Although Francona may be the most important addition there were a ton of other moves made this off-season like the signings of Michael Bourn and Nick Swisher.The trades for Mike Aviles, Drew Stubbs,Matt Albers,Brian Shaw, and top pitching prospect Trevor Bauer. Swisher brings excitement to the team something that the city of Cleveland has not had since the days of LeBron James. "I'm excited absolutely I'm excited Tito (Francona) is a manager I respect and want to play for" Swisher said in an interview with the Plain Dealer.
Overall it looks like this will be an exciting season for the Indians and their fans.With new players and a new manager the Indians should be in the playoff hunt all year.
Final record projection: 85-77

Have called Football games at Penn State and Clemson, Baseball games at Florida International and Basketball games at the Quicken Loans Arena, including the 2017 MAC Championship Game
Old 06-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #3
Rookie

RobD4477's Arena

Did the first reply from my kindle so it's not as good as I wished it would have been but once I get to a computer the replies will have photos and be much more aesthetically pleasing

Old 06-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #4
Rookie

RobD4477's Arena

Tribe Lose in 10,Santana Hits 2-Run Homer
The Tribe and Reds kicked off Cactus League play in Goodyear with a low scoring affair. It was a rainy day in the desert as the baseball season kicked off at Goodyear ballpark between the Reds and Indians
The Reds who played the role of home team today sent out ace Matt Latos to face the revamped Indians lineup. Latos looked good in 3 innings pitched, he gave up 3 hits and struck out 4 and had an RBI before turning it over to the bullpen.
The Tribe Countered with Justin Masterson their #1 starter who has to prove that he can be an ace after last years lackluster season. Masterson was good in 3 innings giving up 4 hits and an RBI groundout to Reds pitcher Matt Latos.
Following,the removal of the starters from the game Reds pitcher Mike Leake gave up a two run homer to Indians Catcher Carlos Santana. The Reds countered with a RBI double by Shin-Soo Choo who was playing his former team after being traded this offseason. Fastfoward to the 8th inning where after a double from Mike Aviles who entered as a pinch hitter for Jason Kipnis, Nick Swisher plated him with an RBI single up the middle. In the 9th Indians pitcher Scott Barnes gave up a Solo Homer to Yorman Rodriguez and the game went to extras.
The Tribe went quietly in the top of the 10th. But in the bottom after giving up a base hit Indians Reliever Blake Wood gave up a RBI double to Soto who entered the game as a pinch hitter for the pitcher, and the game was over.
Notes:Indians Reliever David Huff had a solid outing as he gave up only 1 hit and struck out 2 in as many innings.No empty seats, the game was sold out as both Reds and Indians fans filled the stadium for the 1st game of the year.
Cleveland Indians at Cincinnati Reds
Feb 20, 2013123456789ExtrasRHE
Cleveland (0-0)00020001003100
Cincinnati (0-0)00101000114101
W: Curtis Partch L: Blake Wood
Scoring Summary
SCORING DETAILSCLECIN
CIN3rdLatos RBI Groundout01
CLE4thSantana 2-Run Homerun21
CIN5thChoo RBI Double22
CLE8thSwisher RBI Single32
CIN9thRodriguez Solo Homer33
CIN10thSoto RBI Double34
Cleveland Indians
HITTERSABRHBIBBSOAVG
Santana412200.500
BATTING
2B: Aviles
3B: Kipnis
HR: Santana
RBI: Swisher,Santana 2
BASERUNNING
SB: Brantley
Cleveland Indians
PITCHERSIPHRERBBSOERA
Masterson3.0411003.00
Huff2.0100020.00
Wood.22110045.00
Cincinnati Reds
HITTERSABRHBIBBSOAVG
Rodriguez1111001.000
BATTING
2B: Choo,Cozart,Soto
HR: Rodriguez
RBI: Rodriguez,Latos.Choo,Soto
FIELDING
E: Villareal
Cincinnati Reds
PITCHERSIPHRERBBSOERA
Latos3.0300040.00
Leake1.02220018.00
Corcino1.0000000.00
Guillon.12110090.00

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »