Home

The Cardinal Way Part 2: Ascension

This is a discussion on The Cardinal Way Part 2: Ascension within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2014, 08:42 PM   #145
Pro

KingFry's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: The Cardinal Way Part 2: Ascension

I know you did your first season on 13 the show, just making sure how you do this, you save your 'chise to the cloud then pull it out in 14 the show(in this case)? Am I correct? Cause I always feel like rushing my 'chise and if this is able to be done I could def be more relaxed about it and play game by day and day by day etc... if you can ill def do this with my current 'chise and slow it down
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 09:07 PM   #146
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFry
I know you did your first season on 13 the show, just making sure how you do this, you save your 'chise to the cloud then pull it out in 14 the show(in this case)? Am I correct? Cause I always feel like rushing my 'chise and if this is able to be done I could def be more relaxed about it and play game by day and day by day etc... if you can ill def do this with my current 'chise and slow it down
I wish it was that easy haha. Unfortunately, I did the first season on 13 but then I started a fresh one on 14. All I had to do was make sure the rosters were consistent with what I did during the last season and the offseason on 13.

If you started yours on 14 though, it will be transferable to 15, 16 etc... That was a new feature with this edition of the Show. If you start it on 13, I don't believe it is transferable to 14.

Hopefully this all makes sense haha.

I've heard that sound 3 times... once was Babe Ruth, the second was Josh Gibson, and the third was Bo Jackson- Buck O'Neil

Old 08-03-2014, 09:11 PM   #147
Pro

KingFry's Arena

OVR: 12
Thumbs up Re: The Cardinal Way Part 2: Ascension

Quote:
Originally Posted by royals19
I wish it was that easy haha. Unfortunately, I did the first season on 13 but then I started a fresh one on 14. All I had to do was make sure the rosters were consistent with what I did during the last season and the offseason on 13.

If you started yours on 14 though, it will be transferable to 15, 16 etc... That was a new feature with this edition of the Show. If you start it on 13, I don't believe it is transferable to 14.

Hopefully this all makes sense haha.
Oh yay haha. I was rushing through my season trying to play like three games a day and sim 1-2... time to take it slow, thanks
Old 08-07-2014, 08:47 PM   #148
MVP

OVR: 25

The Cardinal Way Part 3: Inception

I've heard that sound 3 times... once was Babe Ruth, the second was Josh Gibson, and the third was Bo Jackson- Buck O'Neil

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »